Status
Not open for further replies.

annaabc123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Wearing nappies has been an on/off thing for me over the past couple of years. I've now been a 24/7 wearer for the longest period ever for me and it's become more of a regular part of my daily existence than something 'abnormal' that I do to add excitement to my week, as it has been in the past. I wondered if nappies might become a tedious chore but they haven't so far- I still feel both a little exhilarated and comforted in them. The only irritating part for me is disposal.

Anyway. Over the past few days I've worn for the first time around my family and my best friends. It has really made me realise just how easily I can include nappies as part of my everyday routine and not feel strange or obsessed about it. It's easy, and it's fine. With a little awareness and smart behaviour, nobody need know a thing. And not only that, I can find a way to balance of my love of nappies with my other activities and wear 24/7 without letting being ABDL consume me and take over my life.

Just some thoughts I've been having during the latest part of my journey! (2 months and counting) Would love to hear from others, especially fellow non-incontinent/using by choice 24/7 wearers.

Despite being resistant to extended wearing for most of my ABDL life, I've come around in the last few years. It wasn't fun or enjoyable for very long before and now it works. The longest I've gone is just over seven months so far. In that case, I was feeling like I might have had enough and a proposed very long walk was enough to get me to give it up. I took a couple months off where I only wore on occasion but I'm back on right now, going into my second week.

I do my best to keep it from feeling too routine. I don't find diapers as comfortable as regular underwear, so if they become mundane, there's not much reason to continue. I had a strong committment to make it at least a week (I get annoyed hearing about 24/7 wearers who don't make it all 7) but from here on in, it's more open-ended.

I'm urge IC and have worn diapers most of the last 30+ years. Finally gave in to 24/7 diaper wear about 5+ years ago. I use diapers as my daily underwear and usually have to change a few times per day. Tranquility ATN during day, Dry 24/7 at night and always wake up wet. Fortunately I have an understanding girlfriend; she does not participate.

Funny, many many years er decades ago I decided to wear every night so I'd get tired of them and get it out of my system. I love them as much as ever! Disposal was a chore too but became a game finding an environmentally acceptable to ditch one every day.

I've been 24/7 for about a year and a half now and it's fun to pick clothes each day- trying for discreetness!

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

I have been in nappies 24/7 for well over four years now. I have grown completely adjusted to it now and don't find it a problem.

20 years for me, and counting. I still also love wearing and wetting as much as I did 30 years ago too.

Background: I originally wore by choice and as a result of that choice, now I don't have a choice. :)

A couple of things I've noticed.

I care less about discretion. Don't get me wrong - it is on my list of priorities, but it is no longer an inviolate #1. It can sometimes be overridden. If I am on a long train or car trip you can bet your britches I will wear an ABU Simple, and damn the crinkles. I find my cloth diapers are the best solution to my bedwetting, so I wear them in any bed I sleep in.

My wardrobe has become more babyish. While I feel infantile at heart, I don't deliberately seek out babyish stuff for casual wear, but there often isn't much choice. If you can get 'plain' AB wear it's often baby blue or baby pink. Often you can't. Onesies Down Under, my local stockist, is currently out of plain designs but I need new onesies, so it's up to me to choose the least babyish / most workable of the babyish designs. There are also functional concerns. My jeans have deep crotches to fit my diapers, and as a result they all look rather baggy. My pyjamas are all one piece so they can't slip off my butt.

Leaks are a fact of life. Being toilet trained saves you from 100% of the leaks you never have. Unfortunately even the best diapers and best luck will only save you from 99% of leaks, and you don't always have either or both of those things.

I'm at about fourteen years now of 24/7 wear. Still not in any way incontinent, even though I never try to hold it in.

Well my one exception is every 3-4 years I will go to a doctor for something, and will switch to underwear for that. Don't want to have that discussion.

Here I am the opposite of Trevor and find regular underwear much less comfortable: I feel almost naked in them.

Never gotten tired of the 24/7 wear. Has reduced the excitement a little, but I'm quite okay with that.

My problem now is I'm starting to look like a diaper hoarder, hahah. They don't expire so I always pick up lots on sales. And they keep coming out with awesome new products all the time, so I now have a stash of about 1100 diapers o_O

I know what you mean: underwear makes me feel naked AND it's really easy to have an accident-then what?! I'll stick to my adult pampers and plastic pants just to be safe

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back