• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Musical Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No, it's not a variation of 'Musical Chairs'. They are diapers that play some kind of tune or song when they are wet, so it's easier for kids to realize when it's time to go. I learned about this on the morning radio show thing, where they were listing songs that could play (like Drop it Like it's Hot by Snoop Dog).

I could see the benefits of this, but a caller did bring up a good point. Would you be conditioned into ending up peeing everytime you heard that song? I can't really find any articles on any actual products, but I think this explains it.

S

secretdl26

That's, different? I suppose it could work like the "cool" alerts liner or other type of device to make kids realize that they are wet.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I actually went to a diaper party a few years ago where a parent stuck it in the *B's diaper, unbeknownest to him and all of a sudden it started playing! Needless to say the *B was taken back for a diaper change!!

S

Secret

Can I hook up a subwoofer to it? And where is the 1/4 input jack?

hahaha!

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
haha, still the funniest thing i have heard. I'm be in a elevator with all adults, and out of no where I'm starting hear the theme songs to spired man.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
No, it's not a variation of 'Musical Chairs'.
It should be!!! Just thought of that, and it would be the greatest game ever. I have no idea how you'd play, but I'm sure it'll be fun,

Xboxbaby

Banned
Role
Other
Wouldn't the kids just want to pee to hear the song over and over again? lol

E

Elli

I remember vaugely, there was a potty that played music when wet, to encourage toddlers to use it. Now they use the same principle to make toddlers aware of their bodily functions and so not use it. Hmm. Isn't the very fact that disposable nappies are so good at soaking in moisture from the surface layers, the reason that children are not aware of wetness in the first place? Then was it Huggies or Pampers that brought out the wet-feel layer pull-ups? If they wore normal underware (even within the nappy?) they'd know when they were wet. Gah, makes me think it's all a money making opportunity to some.

Have people seen the little floaty blue ball called Max that can go in the toilet to aim at?

Role
Diaper Lover
Ha, that reminds me of the condoms that play music if they break... :rolleyes:

Wouldn't the kids just want to pee to hear the song over and over again? lol
They would work better if they put a song that the child doesn't like for the recording. Or, they could put an extremely annoying noise, so the kid wouldn't want to pee in the diaper.

Xboxbaby

Banned
Role
Other
I remember vaugely, there was a potty that played music when wet, to encourage toddlers to use it...
I had one when I was a toddler. I was hard to potty train so my parents got me this toilet that sang or something whenever it was used. IT SCARED THE **** OUT OF ME! I didn't use it very long.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This is genius! It needs to play a clip from Kanye's "Golddigger"

18 years, 18 years
She got one of yo' kids, got you for 18 years

Either that or a Steve Urkel audio clip of

"Did I do that?"

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
This is genius! It needs to play a clip from Kanye's "Golddigger"

18 years, 18 years
She got one of yo' kids, got you for 18 years

Either that or a Steve Urkel audio clip of

"Did I do that?"
"Oops I Did It Again"?

"When the Levee Breaks"?

"Satisfaction"? ("I can't get no satisfaction")

I could go on...

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Uhhh...how about "Rain Drops Keep Fallin' on My Head" for when the wetting gets excessive?

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
It should be!!! Just thought of that, and it would be the greatest game ever. I have no idea how you'd play, but I'm sure it'll be fun,
Okay, just a rough idea, but here it is.

I'm picturing many packages of diapers in the center of a room. Music would begin to play, then it would stop. Each of the players would rush to one of the packages, pull out a diaper, and proceed to diaper themselves or call his or her team mate over to diaper them. The player/team who was slowest in diapering, would be eliminated. Then one of the packages would be removed, and the game would continue/repeat until there is only 1 player/team left that has not been eliminated, who is declared the winner.

Speed and efficiency is the goal.
1. Once a layer has been added to the stack, it can not be re-adjusted until you are either eliminated or until the end of the game.
2. If you come undone while walking around the room, you will be eliminated,
3.You may not double-layer the same diaper in the game.
To be the winner you must have used as many different diapers as there were original participants and be the fastest to add the final layer to your own stack.

Also any additional materials needed for diapering will be available upon request to the caretaker or the eliminated players.

The game can be played as an individual or as a team with one being diapered and the other doing the diapering.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
lol, i know i would pee so i could here it. but it might just scare me.
in the middle of class on an eca
"stacys mom has it goin on she's all i want and i've waited so long"
(insert my tru name here) give me you're phone.
"umm i don't have it with me"
then ipod, no
so what is it?
can i twell you outside?...
bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea bad bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea bad bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea

YoungNastyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
lol, i know i would pee so i could here it. but it might just scare me.
in the middle of class on an eca
"stacys mom has it goin on she's all i want and i've waited so long"
(insert my tru name here) give me you're phone.
then ipod, no
so what is it?
can i twell you outside?...
bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea bad bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea bad bad idea bad idea bad idea bad idea
:eek: I can picture it now if the went all out and had one for when you go #2 as well

[Name] give me you're phone.
then ipod, no
so what is it?
:thinking:..."if a nigga get a attitude, Pop it like it's hot, Pop it like it's hot, Pop it like it's hot"...:sweatdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.