Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
A short list would include the Beatles, Radiohead, Rolling Stones, BRMC, Velvet Underground, Cream, Jimi Hendrix, Allman Brothers Band, the Band, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Coldplay, CCR, Darker My Love, Derek and the Dominos, Dire Straits, the Doors, Elliot Smith, Clapton, the Kinks, Sam Roberts, the Strokes, and U2 to name a few. I love music.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I tend to like community radio a lot, and iTunes helps foster that interest. Some favorite radio stations:

KEXP Seattle
KJHK Lawrence, KS
KUOI Moscow, ID
KZSC Santa Cruz
WEFT Champaign-Urbana
WUOG Athens, GA

Favorite bands? Mates of State, Arcade Fire, Frightened Rabbit, Dandy Warhols, Architecture in Helsinki, Dan Deacon, Interpol, Joe Jackson, Portishead, The Shins, Hoodoo Gurus, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, etc, etc, etc.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
My list is a mile long, so I'll just list my top 10(In no particular order):

Styx, Bon Jovi, Journey, Foreigner, Heart, ABBA, Boston, Queen, Pink Floyd, REO Speedwagon

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Sup yo, I'm down wit a broad variety of the hip of the hop. For shizzle. And other stuff G.

1. Young Black Teenagers
2. Kidz in the Hall
3. Devin the Dude
4. Del tha Funkee Homosapien
5. Da Bush Babees
6. Chali 2na
7. Griever Reciever
8. LK six-three
9. Control Machete
10. Kool & tha Gang

Word.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like Post Punk, Punk, And Alternative Rock, mainly. I have a soft spot for some metal too.

In no particular order, excluding the first, these are the main bands I listen to :

Joy Division, Bauhaus, Siouxsee and The banshees, Killing Joke, Interpol, Echo and the bunnymen, Sonic Youth, Gary Numan, Radiohead , The Killers, The Fall, The Velvet Underground, Wasted youth, Black Flag, Misfits, Bad Religion, Sex Pistols, Ramones, Older My Chemical Romance, The Cure, David Bowie, Queen, Iron Maiden, Mindless Self Indulgence, Public Image Limited.

Yeah. I like a lot of music. I used to have a few select bands I listened to, but now I have my ears open more.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Yeah, I definitely need to add Interpol to my short list. They simply rock.

Role
Diaper Lover
I listen mostly to alternative and rock music, and my favorite band is Radiohead. Some other bands that I really like are coldplay, silverchair, R.E.M., Chevelle, and Muse.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
uhmm Jonas Brothers (of course), Rooney,Mindless Self Indulgence,Flobots,Sublime,Lily Allen,Mcfly,The Beatles, yeah you get the idea though i do kinda listen to a mix of stuff

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
uhmm Jonas Brothers (of course), Rooney,Mindless Self Indulgence,Flobots,Sublime,Lily Allen,Mcfly,The Beatles, yeah you get the idea though i do kinda listen to a mix of stuff
*Facepaw*

The Who
Rush
Iron Maiden
Old Metallica (Ends at Black)
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Foo Fighters
Tenacious D
System of a Down
Coheed and Cambria
Pink Floyd
Boston
Avenged Sevenfold
Shadows Fall
The Used
All That Remains
Sum 41
The Offspring
Ludo

Role
Diaper Lover
Listing bands sucks. CLASSSSICCCCCCCRAWKKK. Now I'm going to list bands anyway.

REO Speedwagon
Maybe some Seither cither seether, I don't know why all band names have to be retarded now.
Journey, of course
Talking heads
Some Pink Floyd
Blues Brothers
Johnny Cash (Wrong kid died)
.38 Special
Van Halen
More that I can't/don't care to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.