Music You Listen to When Little!

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Silver Case fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
I think this thread fits in this forum, but I'm sorry it it would have been better fit for off-topic!

One thing that a care a ton about in general is music! Beyond being my primary hobby, it has a powerful emotional effect on me, and a lot of songs make me feel little in some way or another!

I've been making a comfort playlist for myself to listen while I am enjoy some little time and I figured it'd be cool to ask what other people enjoyed listening to, or if they even have music that gives them similar feelings!

I find I listen to music from games the most. Videogames (or, at least a subset of them that I love!) have very evocative soundtracks that remind me of childhood and give me explorative and playful feelings. Or, they make me very emotional and comfort seeking, which is a good mindset to be in when exploring littlespace type stuff for me!

Here are a few songs I love love love from my favorite games that are on my playlist for some reason or another!

I'll probably continue to update this thread with more songs that bring me similar comfort and joy. Please post your own as well! I'd really love to hear them!

I love that style of kind of retro, cute video game music too. :D I particularly like the Snowman Theme you've shared! Old School RuneScape music has that feeling for me, too.

Personally, listening to Owl City makes me feel little. Both for nostalgic reasons (I listened to him a lot as a kid/teenager, too) but also because so much of his music has that kind of childlike wonder and excitement quality to it. A non-exhaustive list of specific songs that really make me feel that way are Honey and the Bee, Saltwater Room, Fuzzy Blue Lights, and Hey Anna.

His most recent song "Kelly Time" has also been kinda sorta on a loop in my house for the last week or so!

LadyOfTintagel said:
Personally, listening to Owl City makes me feel little. Both for nostalgic reasons (I listened to him a lot as a kid/teenager, too) but also because so much of his music has that kind of childlike wonder and excitement quality to it. A non-exhaustive list of specific songs that really make me feel that way are Honey and the Bee, Saltwater Room, Fuzzy Blue Lights, and Hey Anna.

His most recent song "Kelly Time" has also been kinda sorta on a loop in my house for the last week or so!
Oh cool! i actually don't think I've ever heard anything but Fireflies. I didn't know he was still active even; that's very cool! I'll have to check it out! Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: LadyOfTintagel
YakuiAndOzoi said:
I think this thread fits in this forum, but I'm sorry it it would have been better fit for off-topic!

One thing that a care a ton about in general is music! Beyond being my primary hobby, it has a powerful emotional effect on me, and a lot of songs make me feel little in some way or another!

I've been making a comfort playlist for myself to listen while I am enjoy some little time and I figured it'd be cool to ask what other people enjoyed listening to, or if they even have music that gives them similar feelings!

I find I listen to music from games the most. Videogames (or, at least a subset of them that I love!) have very evocative soundtracks that remind me of childhood and give me explorative and playful feelings. Or, they make me very emotional and comfort seeking, which is a good mindset to be in when exploring littlespace type stuff for me!

Here are a few songs I love love love from my favorite games that are on my playlist for some reason or another!

I'll probably continue to update this thread with more songs that bring me similar comfort and joy. Please post your own as well! I'd really love to hear them!
There was a song my daughters would listen to when they were young but it has always resonated with me. Actually, it resonates more now with me. It is a lullaby, "Schwebe Wolke Sieben". In English that means, Floating on Cloud Nine. It truly is beautiful.

I can't find it on Youtube, sadly. Any German ABDL's out there in their late 20s, early 30s may remember it.

SoftMichel said:
There was a song my daughters would listen to when they were young but it has always resonated with me. Actually, it resonates more now with me. It is a lullaby, "Schwebe Wolke Sieben". In English that means, Floating on Cloud Nine. It truly is beautiful.

I can't find it on Youtube, sadly. Any German ABDL's out there in their late 20s, early 30s may remember it.
Huh! That's tricky that you can't find it! Maybe you remember it by a different name than the song title was written as.

There are a few sites online where you can sing a song and people will try and ID it for you! That's probably the best way to search if you wanted to and didn't have any more info!

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: SoftMichel
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Huh! That's tricky that you can't find it! Maybe you remember it by a different name than the song title was written as.

There are a few sites online where you can sing a song and people will try and ID it for you! That's probably the best way to search if you wanted to and didn't have any more info!

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the tip. :) I will give that a go.

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi
So for night time it is this album on iTunes I bought.

The running joke is that every time I start my car the radio connects to my phone and plays the last source I had on my phone…. So we hear twinkle twinkle little star until I switch to amazon music

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi and SoftMichel
Not something I listened to as a child, but this song from the amine Kill Me Baby! is very calming and fills with me a melancholy of things ending (but happily, like a sunset!) that reminds me of being a kid a lot.

diapernh said:
The running joke is that every time I start my car the radio connects to my phone and plays the last source I had on my phone…. So we hear twinkle twinkle little star until I switch to amazon music
Ha! That's really funny. Sounds like a cute morning reminder honestly.

oh! not really a childhood thing either, but Stale Cupcakes from Animal Crossing definitely gives some smol snuggly feels~

softestSnugglefluff said:
oh! not really a childhood thing either, but Stale Cupcakes from Animal Crossing definitely gives some smol snuggly feels~
Oh yeah, those silly vocal synths do a lot! Animal crossing in general gives me a lot of comforting feelings. I never played past the Gamecube entry but just the doll-like characters make me smile a lot.

The original Paper Mario is a game that's VERY special to me and this song never fails to make me cry. In that way it's a little too intense for this playlist, but it's very fitting still. I think playing this one while diapered would be an unbeatable experience...

When i'm little i mostly listen to music from tv shows!!
I love music from Lazy Town, and My Little Pony, and maybe even the soundtrack to Bluey!

Here's a couple of my favourites from LazyTown:

And from My Little Pony:

I own the Bluey Album on Vinyl hehe~
Bad recording
beauty_1672427070148.png

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi
Back