Music while little?

LilFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
What music do you like to listen to while regressing? I was givin permission to regress alone and thought music would help.

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I like listening to the Lullaby rock covers of Queen, Def Leppard, and others. Sometimes musicbox music is also very helpful for regression. I just ask Alexa to do it and end up with a nice pleasing mix of classic music to music box chimes.

Reactions: LilFox

LilFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Ooo thats a good idea!

Dome

Dream big and live your story
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I like to listen to Disney songs during the day while at work. Keeps my little self happy. When I really want to regress I listen to kids songs or toddler tunes on Spotify. Seems generic but it works for me. At night baby lullaby music.

Last edited:
Reactions: LilFox and TD712

WarmAndSquishy

Mama’s most favorite boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Musicals! Not just kid ones like Disney, i really like Be More Chill and Little Shop of Horrors. There’s so many I like tho lol!

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Alot of acoustic music and a lot of music without words. My favorite to listen to period is definitely Jump by NONAH (Acoustic One Take)

littlepupty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I just listen to the music I listen to while big, so right now lots of Oingo Boingo (and various other New Wave bands, but OB is my fave), Autoheart, They Might Be Giants (both their kids music and 'regular' music), and Tally Hall (who did the music for the Disney Junior show 'Happy Monster Band'). I also listen to a lot of Disney music, especially the music used in the theme parks (former CM, I miss being there!)

Last edited:

LilFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Thank you all for the amazing suggestions. Gonna try these out tonight. 🥰

Reactions: BlameBaby

LilSquiggle

Little Lamb
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I listen to ragtime and swing ;;; I don't know why but it makes me feel so baby!!!

IamtheLorax

Truffula Tree Enthusiast
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I have no idea why but some of Jimi Hendrix's songs really put me in a good place when I want to be little. Axis, bold as love, and little wing are my two favorites, from him. Jefferson Airplane and Pink Floyd, help me feel little too sometimes.

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I like this song:

Makes me instantly view the world from a little's eyes.

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I like to listen to happier, upbeat, sing along type tracks. A lot of Disney, of course, but also just anything else I find uplifting and bouncy!

For night time music I like to listen to lullaby type music, soft and melodic. It's really easy to chill and settle into a cocooned blankie pile and let myself drift with my imagination into dream land...