Music on wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Have you ever wanted to have music on your wii?

Well there's a really easy way to get music, all you need is Itunes, a usb SD card drive, and an SD card.

Find all the music you want and put it into Itunes, then highlight it all, right click it and press convert to AAC.

Once your finished copy all of that music to your SD card, to do this go to all music, search for the songs you just converted, and figure out which is the new one and copy paste it to your SD card, make sure you also have at least 1 picture on your card.

Stick you SD card into your wii and go to the photo channel.

Play a slideshow, click A and go to change settings, then music, then all AAC files, or any other files =D.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
ahhh omg you rock i just got my wii working again =D
very helpful thanks

Samaki

Contributor
Role
no problem =D, I've been trying to find an M4A converter forever, and just learned today that you can use Itunes to convert music.

I think Nintendos update from MP3 was a really stupid idea =/ I would play music all the time on my wii if it was MP3 =D.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
haha i well i have a imode speaker sytem for me ipod i usully put the t.v on mute and ckrank up the music =D

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I did this the very first week I got my Wii. Anyways there is TWO different version of Photo Channel. The first one used MP3's in slide shows, the 2nd uses the AAC format. The 2nd one also does not support MP3 format.

Also Excite Truck can play music from the SD card while you are racing in MP3 format. Same thing with Endless Ocean tough in Endless Ocean you must go back to your boat to switch songs. The song playing underwater will be stuck on repeat I hear.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't see the point in listening to your music on your Wii when you got a computer and possibly an iPod/MP3 Player.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Fire there are 2 different versions but wii is stupid and took off the original even though everyone in the world uses MP3 pretty much =/.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Why didn't they just add a music channel? I don't see any real reason for that.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Because Nintendo doesn't listen to their customers EVER. It's really quite annoying, I bet every single person who has a wii wants a music channel, what does nintendo do? Make it harder to put music on your Wii =/.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Because there are tons of things more important than music?
Let me remind you of one thing. The Wii is a goddamn GAMING PLATFORM, not a media player. When you purchase a gaming platform, you're supposed to play GAMES on it, not your MP3 music collection.

Samaki: I don't. You fail. :V

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Because there are tons of things more important than music?
Let me remind you of one thing. The Wii is a goddamn GAMING PLATFORM, not a media player. When you purchase a gaming platform, you're supposed to play GAMES on it, not your MP3 music collection.

Samaki: I don't. You fail. :V
Actually to MANY people including me, music is more important than anything. Plus What did I say? I'm sorry if I offended you =(.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
That's alright, Samaki; DarkSun is a bit of a douchebag sometimes (read: all the time) and actually doesn't know anything XD

Music Channel would be alright, but I'm happy with what homebrew channel allows; like mplayer Wii <3

Samaki

Contributor
Role
You lucky dog Sawaa =/, I couldn't EVER get homebrew channel onto my wii, no matter how much I tried my wii wouldn't pick it up =/.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Oh, you probably need to new revision of the TP Hack. Check out the Wii Pack Generator, where you can create your SD card with HBC and other homebrew all good to go.

Just remember to copy the Zelda save to your Wii internal memory using your Wii, before you try and load it :D

Samaki

Contributor
Role
HBC doesn't need the twilight hack though right? that's what someone said on youtube, I'm always really confused about this thing...

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
You need the Twilight Hack to install the HBC, but then you don't need TPH anymore; as HBC will show up as a channel and allow you to do all your homebrew installation and launching from there :D

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Oh that's cool, the first video i watched on the homebrew channel said that you didn't need the twilight hack, that's what everyone must of meant when they said go to your local blockbuster and pick up the game o_O, it really confused me.

Status
Not open for further replies.