Mum or Wife??

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D1aperBOY

Should I tell mum now or wait at least 7 years till I find wife and tell her??:frown:

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
How long is a piece of string?

Why do you have to tell your mum or your future wife? Why either, but not both or neither? What is the significance of 7 years?

So many questions, so few answers. :frown:

D

D1aperBOY

IDK.IDK.IDK
was recommended to tell wife instead of mum cos apparently mothers don't understand DL's.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
No one really understands us. We barely get it. Some of us still why we're this way. Personally I think you shouldn't tell either.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Should I tell mum now or wait at least 7 years till I find wife and tell her??:frown:

Sisi Confused.

What are you going to tell your mummy?

How do you know you are going to get married in 7 years time?

Are you going to wait until you have a wife, to tell your mummy and your wife to save time?

Or maybe if you tell your mummy now, she could tell your future wife for you?

Or if you had a time machine then you wouldn't have to wait 7 years, and could tell them to day.
There you go, glad I could help you out.

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

How long is a piece of string?

Piece of string is twice as long as it is from one end to the middle. That how you can tell how long it is.

I being so help full today.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Unless you have a very very good reason to tell your mother, don't. As for future spouses, they should probably be told when the relationship gets serious, and before marriage is considered.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Unless you have a very very good reason to tell your mother, don't. As for future spouses, they should probably be told when the relationship gets serious, and before marriage is considered.

Yes, obviously this, though I like Sisi's idea of telling your mom and letting her tell your future wife. It made me laugh.

D

D1aperBOY

yup.
thts wot I thought.
thanx 4 support and confirmation.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur

This is what I think. I think a future wife deserves to know, they deserve to know you completely, not just partially. As for your mom, she really doesn't need to know unless you have some reasons you think are good.

D

D1aperBOY

How do you know you are going to get married in 7 years time?

good point...I doint.
but that is around the normal for a guy to get married in my church.
reckon Ill just wait till then!!

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I think. I think a future wife deserves to know, they deserve to know you completely, not just partially. As for your mom, she really doesn't need to know unless you have some reasons you think are good.
definitely.
I reckon I will just have to give up wearing nappies for that time, or maybe wear very occasionaly to keep my interest(once per 1/2 year).
going to b hard.
Thanks 4 support everyone!!:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.