MSN Messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone else having issues with this today???

I keep getting error "Error 8100030d: Cannot Sign-in to Windows Live Messenger" and apart from what they have told me to do on their site to no alas I still have not been able to log into it since mid day +12GMT

I am hating to fact that their site says that the messenger network is OK.... but from the support sites who also have this issue say something totally different:wallbash:

Coodie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I was having issues earlier, but they seem to be resolved now ?

H

hannahmontana

i get that all the time over her in ireland. just google the error code and there is a load of forums telling you how to fix it and other people having the same prob as well

P

PaddedPuppy

I use Orange Messenger by Windows Live (MSN but rebranded). I've been having a lot of errors today trying to sign in on my phone or computer. I have been getting messages when I try to login saying it couldn't sign in, check the device time. The time was right. After a few tries it let me on and when sending messages I was constantly getting messages saying it couldn't be delivered, try again later. This was about every 3rd message I tried to send.

That was until about 2 hours ago. Now it seems to be back to normal.

I

irawrr

I was trying to get on yesterday but I do everything on my iPod (my laptop is sh*t) well anyway it kept closing on me when I signed in ;/ I'll try now!

Pax

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
msn is out for me today its weird should i just switch to yahoo or somthing

Status
Not open for further replies.