• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Movin' to TO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zeit

Moving to Toronto, gonna eat me a lot peaches...

So yeah, It looks as though i'll be living in Toronto, Ontario for the next couple of months. Asides from the fact that I need to find a decent job, I've got a great place to stay for little to nothing (working/chores/anything-I-can-do-to-help). As a result, it'll be a bit harder to go on and check things out on the forum-side.

However, I'll be in the downtown area most of the time and was wondering if anyone would ever want to meet up? If so, just drop me a line. It'd be interesting to say the least. If not, I'll just settle for a "good luck, have a fun work vacation"

Mark my words, I'll never be a Leafs fan.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Toronto's an awesome place, especially for young adults. You're gonna like it. And don't worry about the Leafs- they fail to get the Holy Grail just as often as the Canadians do.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I've got a great place to stay for little to nothing (working/chores/anything-I-can-do-to-help)
- in Toronto?? Wow, count your lucky stars.

Z

Zeit

- in Toronto?? Wow, count your lucky stars.
Yeah, tell me about it. If I can find a decent-paying job there I might be able to seriously move out for school in the fall. I'll know for certain next week when I arrive there. I'm so stoked for this, I can't wait.

BadPenny

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
All I'm gonna say about Toronto is the same as I would say about Calgary: if you don't have business that takes you in there, then don't go there. The traffic alone will give you fits.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
gonna eat me a lot peaches...
Huzzah! ... wait ... NO DON'T DO IT!

Well, I've never been to Toronto, and I'm not close to it, and I have nothing else to say. I just wanted to make a Peachy joke. Have a good time in Canada!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Congrats! I lived in Toronto for about a month when I was little, all I can remember is the smog :tongueout:

Y

Yumi

I'd meet up if you were willing to come to Hamilton Ontario loool.

Status
Not open for further replies.