• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Movies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I got bored so I decided to look up when some movies will be coming out, some you know some may surprise you.

10/23/09
Astro Boy
Nightmare before Christmas 3D
Saw VI

11/13/09

11/20/09
3 Stooges

2/12/2010
Beauty and the Beast

3/5/2010
Alice in Wonderland

4/16/2010
Nightmare on Elm St.

5/7/2010
Iron Man 2

5/14/2010
Robin Hood

5/21/2010
Shrek 4 - Shrek forever after or The new Shrek

5/28/2010
Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time

6/11/2010
A-Team
Karate Kid (remake?)

6/18/2010
Footloose (remake)
Toy Story 3

6/30/2010
Twilight 3

July 2010
Hairspray 2

7/2/2010
The Last Airbender

7/30/2010
Cats and Dogs 3

8/6/2010
The B Team (A Team 2?)

9/24/2010
Red Dawn (remake?)

11/5/2010
Harold and Kumar 3 - A very Harold and Kumar Christmas

11/19/2010
Harry Potter 7 Pt. 1

12/10/2010
Narnia 3

12/17/2010
The Smurfs Movie

TBA 2010
Tron (remake?)
Wisard of Oz (remake)
Beverly Hills Cop 4
xXx 3

5/6/2011
Spiderman 4

5/20/2011
Thor

6/24/2011
Cars 2

7/15/2011
Harry Potter 7 Pt. 2

7/22/2011
Captain America

11/18/2011
Happy Feet 2

Dec. 2011
The Hobbit

TBA 2011
Mission Imposible 4
TMNT II or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 5
Terminator 5
Boune 4
Star Trek 2 (continueing with the remake series)

3/30/2012
Puss in Boots

5/4/2012
The Avengers

5/25/2012
Madagascar 3

Dec. 2012
The Hobbit 2

TBA 2012
Pirites of the Caribean 4

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Tron is going to be a squeal which has bridges son come into the game or whatever so its a father/son adventure. Indeed, the first one wasn't shitty enough it seems. (Tron inspired the worst level in kingdom hearts 2 and has even aged worse then the swiss family Robinson.)

But where did you hear about Narnia "3"? They are moving awfully slow if they are going to keep using the same kids. by the time it comes out Caspian will be like 25 years old.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
ZOMG a live action Alice in wonderland.....

The animated is trippy as heck i can only imagine what the live action will be like.

Takashi

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Tron is going to be a squeal which has bridges son come into the game or whatever so its a father/son adventure. Indeed, the first one wasn't shitty enough it seems. (Tron inspired the worst level in kingdom hearts 2 and has even aged worse then the swiss family Robinson.)

But where did you hear about Narnia "3"? They are moving awfully slow if they are going to keep using the same kids. by the time it comes out Caspian will be like 25 years old.
June 2009 | Movie Release dates | Upcoming movies | Moviecentre.net

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm always looking up movies for the future...There are some of those I haven't heard of though. I think the "B Team" may be a parody of the A Team, since the "A Team" is coming out just a few months before.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

Tron is one of my favorite films of all time. Nothing bad can be said about it! This is purely based on opinion, though.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
My husband Don was both a Walt Disney Company executive and a producer of TRON. TRON came out before I met Don and I finally saw it on a large screen as a restored movie at a screening a few months ago.

Back at the time all the technology to make TRON was cutting edge and very expensive. Most of the software used to create modern visual effects CGI were inspired by the R&D to make TRON.

Even back then Don says opinions were mixed. Traditional print reviewers did not understand TRON and apparently hated watching it. Young adults, college and high school students tended to love the movie. Of course that was before several effects-heavy features arrive each summer.

Last edited:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My husband Don was both a Walt Disney Company executive and a producer of TRON. TRON came out before I met Don and I finally saw it on a large screen as a restored movie at a screening a few months ago.

Back at the time all the technology to make TRON was cutting edge and very expensive. Most of the software used to create modern visual effects CGI were inspired by the R&D to make TRON.

Even back then Don says opinions were mixed. Traditional print reviewers did not understand TRON and apparently hated watching it. Young adults, college and high school students tended to love the movie. Of course that was before several effects-heavy features arrive each summer.

I believe the budget for the new Tron is the highest yet: Over $300mil

Edit: After doing some research, it seems that was just a rumor.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

This is totally one of the reasons why I loved this movie when I first saw it. I couldn't believe the amount of technology that drove that film at the time it was created.

God, I love Tron.

Your husband is a god among men, Angela, as a producer of one of the best movies ever! ^ ^

Takashi

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Just found out that Steven King's IT is going to be remade and will be out in 2011.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Haha. I don't think I found it so much scary, I just thought it was really gross. D:

Parts did scare me, but the end was stupid enough to make it non-scary.
Not sure what part of IT was gross. I seen a few gross parts of movies such as infected arms in Requiem for a dream and Salt Lake City Punk (SLC Punk) and what seemed to be a nightmare of a teen being overfed till he/she burst in what was pretty much a high chair in a freddy movie. Also not to mention being encased in wax as shown in "House Of Wax"

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not sure what part of IT was gross. I seen a few gross parts of movies such as infected arms in Requiem for a dream and Salt Lake City Punk (SLC Punk) and what seemed to be a nightmare of a teen being overfed till he/she burst in what was pretty much a high chair in a freddy movie. Also not to mention being encased in wax as shown in "House Of Wax"
Never seen any of those movies. Our opinions of gross differ, of course, because we are different people. :3

I remember a part when they're at a chinese restaurant and they're getting things out of fortune cookies? That grossed me out. Also, the dead kid coming out of a swamp(?). That grossed me out.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You forget to add one of Johnny Depp's new movie based on a book by Hunter S Thompson called Rum Diary, I bet it will be great! one of the only movies Im looking forward to!

Takashi

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
TBA 2010
Johnny Quest
Mortal Kombat

TBA 2011
Men in Black III
Get Smart 2
Rambo V
Ripley's Believe It or Not!
The Lone Ranger