Status
Not open for further replies.

captainpollution

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
Starting soon, I'm going to wear diapers to the movie theater whenever possible. I don't feel like having to get up and use the toilet while I'm in the middle of a good movie. The idea came to me when I was watching Inception, and I had to get up and use the bathroom twice. I think I'm also going to start carrying a travel flask as well, because the prices on drinks (even bottled water) are ridiculous. I know it sounds lazy, but how would you react?

What is the general consensus opinion of TENA Classic Plus briefs? Those are the kind I use but I've heard mixed things about them. Is there a good diaper to wear to the theater? It has to be light, non-crinkling and able to absorb a lot of fluids without leaking.

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Diapers at a movie theater are brilliant! Mr. X and I watched the new Harry Potter movie this weekend, and we were both well-padded in cloth. The diapers were incredibly obvious, but it wasn't too crowded, and even after a 44 ounce drink neither one of us had to use the restroom during the movie.

I don't know about that Tena Classic. It's not the same thing as the European Tena that is an amazing diaper that's super hard to get in the US. Generally though, if a diaper's good, it'll be good for a movie. If a diaper can only stand one or two wettings, it won't be good for a movie.

WildZore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Lol, I tried that with depends once. Did not end well at all, good thing i was wearing a long coat because they leaked. good luck with the Tenas let me know how they work for you.

TheNewNo2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I always take a drink and a snack to the cinema, no way am I paying £5 for a tube of smarties.

viper219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I think wearing to a movie is a great idea. Also, I get a girl to with me and I make an agreement that if I buy her ticket she'll sneak the snacks in with her purse. It works great because by law there not allowed to check unless theres a threat.

daveindahood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Awesome idea! I'm definitely going to try this soon. Maybe pick a screening when most people will be at work/at school for your first time, just in case? Give you a chance to test out diapers without an intimidating mass of people on all sides...
I usually bring a bag to the theatre. I've never been checked before, but as a precaution I wrap my water bottle and m n m's in a sweater :p

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Perfect idea!!! I'm def. going to try that. especially since I don't like to miss any of the movie. I always bring stuff into the movie.. Never been checked. So much cheaper than what they sell in the theatre!

TheNewNo2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Dave, I tend to go for midnight showings - the staff simply don't care, you could walk in without ever buying a ticket if you want to, so no way are they going to stop you for a drink check.

Bucephalus

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I use Tena quite often. If you only have a slight/moderate problem with wetting, you should be o.k.. However, if you plan on emptying a full bladder, you'd better add some extra padding! Also, while sitting, leakage is a real problem, so I'd recommend doing a few safe runs at home, before you go out in public.

Best of luck with it!

B.

Locutus2k

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
most of the time when I go to the movies I'm riding my motorcycle which means I'm carrying my tank bag, and normally still wearing my jacket. They have never asked to check my bag. I could sneak most anything in using that, and frequently I do.

CanucksFan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I reccomend 2 of those, one on top of the other.. slit a couple holes in the top one though so it flows down to the bottom one.. They're fabric backed so won't crinkle at all. Make sure you hit the washroom after though to strip all that off :p

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Just wear something absorbent. Don't worry about the crinkle--you're the only one who's going to notice. Wear underwear over the diaper, and loose-fitting dark pants and a long shirt. You'll be fine. (Dark pants because...it's very unlikely but still possible you'll leak, so just plan ahead for that.)

I wouldn't double diaper yourself...that's a lot of bulk, if you have thick diapers. One quality, absorbent diaper will do the trick.

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
i love going to the movies diapered. In the summer I typically go to the Drive-in at least 2 times a month, and am always thickly diapered. I once went to a dusk till dawn marathon and had to change in their bathrooms. somebody saw, but I didn't care; just acted like it was something that I normally have to do.

DaddysLittleDefect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Other
I'd go with the Tena Super tab type diapers. They will be fine for a movie. I know firsthand ^_^

I don't think their standard ones would absorb enough. You'd have to pee like once into the diaper and then you'd have to be able to hold it all the way home I'd bet.

turtleie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have used tenas before, and they're great for a small wetting or 2 while sitting down, but if you empty your full bladder, it will most likely leak. My suggestion is to put one on, sit in a chair at home, and test it out. The last thing you want is to have it leak and the guy's shoes behind you to get wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.