Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
"This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object."

"I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you...Stranger!"

Both from The Dark Knight, like a lot of people that say it, I absolutely loved that movie. And again, like many say, Heath Ledger did a phenomenal job, in my opinion.

PetPuppyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Not really a movie, but...

"HEY! I got a fever! And the only prescription....is some more COWBELL!"

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
"Oh Dong, oh Dong.....where is Grandpa's automobile?"

"Automobile? Automobile...hahahaha...automobile all gone"

Sixteen Candles

snake

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
mama allways said life was like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get -forest gump. yippe ki yay mother fucker -john mclain. that is a tasty burger, which wallets yours the one that says bad mother fucker -jewls winfield. ill be back -every arnold movie

Last edited:

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
"This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object."

Just throwing this out there, a world cannot exist with an unstoppable force and an immovable object. Either the force is unstoppable and can move anything, or the object is immovable and no force can move it. There is also the problem that for an object to be immovable it would have to have an infinite mass. Same with the force would have to have infinite momentum, both are impossible. The concept itself is flawed if you put actual though into it. I spent too much time with it... lol

Olivia

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Some funny qoutes from Flight of the intruder

Lt. Grafton: Well, this is the end of Devil Five- O - Five. Say goodbye, asshole!
Cole: Goodbye Asshole!
Lt. Grafton: Eject, Eject, Eject!

Cdr. Camparelli: [after a barfight] Seven hundred bucks damage, thirty men in the brig and... an alligator injured. And you got away?
Lt. Jake Grafton: Using escape and evasion techniques, sir, I was able to avoid being captured. And Sir? We didn't hurt that crocodile. He was fine when we left.

Cdr. Camparelli: [Grafton has just been shot down while trying to rescue Camparelli] You think this changes anything, you hoodlum? You disobeyed another order! I grounded you!
Lt. Jake Grafton: Hey, I AM on the ground!

Good movie that I think was better then top gun personally.

Razor:I'm Lieutenant j.g. Jack Barlow.
Pilots: Sit down, asshole!

guyinthebox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Just throwing this out there, a world cannot exist with an unstoppable force and an immovable object. Either the force is unstoppable and can move anything, or the object is immovable and no force can move it. There is also the problem that for an object to be immovable it would have to have an infinite mass. Same with the force would have to have infinite momentum, both are impossible. The concept itself is flawed if you put actual though into it. I spent too much time with it... lol

me and my friends had this discussion and decided that the unstoppable force is just deflected by the immovable object. that way they both keep they're said properties. as for the mass and momentum, cant help you there, sorry.

and from office space: Yeaaaaaaaah.....

shrike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Quoted from IMDB:

Ranger Brad: Well again I didn't mean to throw a damper. Believe me that's the last thing I'd like to throw. I don't want to throw anything at all really. But when folks are horribly mutilated, I feel it's my job to tell others. We take our horrible mutilations seriously up in these parts.

Betty Armstrong: I'm sure you do. Honey, the Ranger's just doing his job.

Dr. Paul Armstrong: Of course he is. I'm sorry Ranger Brad. I guess all this talk of horrible mutilation has me on edge.

Ranger Brad: That's all right Dr. Armstrong. This horrible mutilation has a whole lot of people on a whole lot of edges.

also,

"I must make a skeleton meatier using a crowbar...and lettuce." - Betty Armstrong

The quote is from "The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra". Its a well-done spoof of 50's B grade horror films, and entirely quotable. Greeaaat movie, especially if you watch it with a whole buncha people. *^^*

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
"This is lies. We are liars. Think about it. Why do people buy cards? It's not because they want to say how they feel. People buy cards because they can't say they feel or are afraid to. And we provide the service that let's them off the hook. You know what? I say to hell with it. Let's level with America. Or at least let them speak for themselves. Right?"

"It's these cards and the movies and the pop songs, they're to blame for all the lies and the heartache, everything."

Tom Hannson- 500 days of Summer

Author's Note: The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Especially you Jenny Beckman. Bitch. (opening of 500 days of Summer)

Coyote0024

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Theres some great ones from the Ace Ventura movies. Some of my favorites include;
"and you must be the monopoly guy... Thanks for the free parking"
"like a glove!"
"Ahh he wants to go off road!"
"Nobody wants to play with me.."
"the man with the rubber glove was suprisingly gentle" - Ok maybe im getting carried away with the Ace Venture quotes now....

Star wars had its fair share of good quotes too. One of the most famous being, "Luke, I am your father"

Snatch also has some great lines;
"whats wrong with this one?" "Nothing Tommy, its tip top, im just not sure about the colour"
"whats in the car?" ... "seats and a steering wheel"
And we all know the first rule of fight club...

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
There is a legend of a man who lives beneath the sea. He is a fisher of men, the last hope of all those who have been left behind. Many survivors claim to have felt his gripping hands beneath them; pushing them up to the surface; whispering strength until help could arrive. But this, of course, is only a legend.

... *insert whole movie* ...

There is a legend of a man who lives beneath the sea. He is a fisher of men, a last hope for all those who've been left behind. He is know as the Guardian.

Serendiapity

Still Kovy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
"No way, he got big cock... like horse!" -Slap Shot, 1977

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
"life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

ok someone has to know where this is from lol

guyinthebox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
"life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

ok someone has to know where this is from lol

well if no ones going to answer... Ferris Bueller's Day Off!

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
One of the best of all time:

Do ya feel lucky punk........well do ya?

Clint Eastwood aka Dirty Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.