Movie Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetTim

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Sometimes we all catch ourselves quoting a killer line from a movie....let's here some favorites!

Mine.
"Perhaps it was a result of anxiety"

Last edited:

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It's a Hundred and six Miles to Chicago, We've got a full tank of Gas, A half a pack of cigarettes, It's dark and were wearing sun glasses. HIT IT!
The Blues Brothers

Slang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Describing things as "Much more better" is totally my favourite, but I'm often quoting School of Rock, Army of Darkness, The Princess Bride, Finding Nemo and Muppet Treasure Island cause thems all terrific. I'd like to spontaneously bust out Lord of the Rings quotes more often, cause out of context they're the best thing ever, but I guess that's something I'll have to work on. Now I know what you're thinking - how do / why would you work on something like that. Yep.

MyLastWords

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Most of these are between me and my brother

We're back, we're bad, you're black, I'm mad. - Lethal Weapon 2
Surprise Cockfag! - Team America
That's a nice fish... Big fuckin eyes, but a nice fucking fish. - Bad boys 2

Man, there's way more but I can't remember them at the moment :(

KaworuVsDrWily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
And I will stike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

Come on, everybody should know where that movie quote comes from.

MyLastWords

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Same guy that said...

"FIRST We're gonna seal off this pool, then..." *NOM NOM NOM* - Deep Blue Sea
"Hold on to your butts" - Jurassic Park
"Zues, I'll shove a goddamn lightning bolt up your ass, Zues!" (Quote may be almost completely wrong) - Die Hard 3

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
"It's a good day to die!" Starship Troopers 3: Marauder. That whole series was really bad... bad enough to be good! :D

PuerAeternus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
From "The Big Lebowski", one of my favorite movies:

Walter Sobchak: This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!

Jesus Quintana: You ready to be fucked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up.
The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
The Dude: Jesus.
Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.
Walter Sobchak: Eight-year-olds, Dude.

B

Baseball4life7

*sigh* "They were abused children..." lol

-goose "top gun"

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
"Naw man. I'm pretty fuckin' far from okay."

"I'ma get medieval on your ass. "

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead. "

Of course there are so many more...

" When a girl is under 21, she's protected by law. When she's over 65, she's protected by nature. Anywhere in between, she's fair game."
"A woman just shouldn't mess around with a man's machinery."
" It's like watching a strip tease. Don't ask how it's done, just enjoy what's coming off."
Guess that movie!

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
"Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that? " - Ashley J. Williams, Army of Darkness

"Gimme some sugar, baby." - Ashley J. Williams, Army of Darkness

"Hail to the king, baby." - Ashley J. Williams, Army of Darkness

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ashley J. Williams, Army of Darkness

"Give this man one gun and he's Superman. Give him two, and he's god!" - Officer Superintendent Pang, commenting on the marksmanship of Inspector "Tequila" Yuen, Hard Boiled

"I aim to misbehave." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

"HAL: I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.
Dave: Yes, I'd like to hear it, HAL. Sing it for me.
HAL: It's called "Daisy." Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two." - HAL-9000 and David Bowman, 2001: A Space Odyssey

I've got plenty more, but I wouldn't want to consume three pages worth of text :p

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
God Milla...most impressive. Here's mine, if I can remember it correctly.

And here's the worst thing I ever done. I sat up in the balcony of the movie theater, and I made this fake vomit which I had in a bag. Then I made this barfing noise....huh....huh....huh... Then I poured the fake vomit on the people sitting below... It was terrible..They all started puking.

Hey ma....I like this kid. Goonies

Role
  1. Private
Toward the end of Aliens, Ripley needs to save Newt (the little girl) from the Alien Queen, so she steps out in a power loader and just says,
"Get away from her YOU BITCH!".

Simple, but it had such an amazing delivery.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
A very, very, very classic one & one that gave me chills when I first heard it & will still give me chills to this day!!

"When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth!!"

From Dawn of the Dead, the George A. Romero classic one!!

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
"You were only 'sposed to blow the bloody doors off" The Italian Job

Status
Not open for further replies.