Not open for further replies.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If you were going to make a movie:
What gerne will it be?
What would you make a movie on?
What will happen in that movie (I guess it's almost the same question)?
Why do you want to make that movie?

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Horror
Zombies and War
A lot of death turning and The use of a 50 million pyrotenics budgit
It is awesome.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I probably wouldn't want to write the movie, but I'd write the score for it ;). And, well, score would depend on the movie.

Role
Private
What gerne will it be?
1. Highly experimental, crammed with as much disturbing and creepy imagery as I possibly can put into it to give it the darkest atmosphere possible.

2. It's experimental! It doesn't need to be on anything!

3. Again, experimental.

4. Because I've still yet to see a movie that has had me thinking for days (although The Prestige came close), nor have I seen a movie that I've walked away from with any sort of permanent feeling.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What gerne will it be?
Black Comedy

Most likely about me and my family's life tough it will be altered and hopefully it would be more funny.

It would still have me as a TB and generally over all just as $%&*%) up as I always been. I guess some of TB antics since it would help make the movie original but over all I just want it to be how crazy my family has been in their own right.

Umm since you asked what movie I would make.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What gerne will it be?
1.action/drama/comedy/ high fantasy.

2.the desert rat, a boy cast from his home through a freak accident, faces the odds with a lone companion in the quest to find home again.

3.boy from a desert/arabian community in a fantasy universe is somehow thrown halfway across the world, meets a girl, exiled from her communiy because of her inherent powers is living alone and who, in wishing to stay close to company, comes with him and helps him on his journey along the way they battle all sorts of hardships mostly from the elements, and later are dragged into a battle to fight off a rogue kingdom whos actions threaten the balance of the rest of the lands.

4.because i wanna see my story ideas in visual.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I would write a fantasy movie, but one that ignores all the clichés and proven plot devices such as the kid who has a latent power, or the chosen one. It would be told much in the same way as A Spell For Chameleon, following a tough young adult with the same abilities as anyone else. The difference lies in that he is that much more clever, and knew exactly which skills he should hone to get through potential scraps; naturally he'll have redundant skills that are never actually used, but hinted at (for example, while sparring with somebody, he may note, "when I grew up, I learned how to disarm and break swords." Throughout the movie he will not have to do either.)

But the more I think about it, the more I realize it would be a meandering movie with no point. This is why I'm not a director.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Psychological Thriller

I guess I'd do something original and risky, making the main character totally color blind and making a story related to colors, while some of the action will be in monochrome to reflect the main character's view. c:

Let's say the main character is involved in a homicide which involves colors in some way, and looks for the killer while trying to go against his total color blindness in order to find the culprit.
If that doesn't work, I'll just make a movie using another physical problem (like Memento used anterograde amnesia).

Because Memento is awesome, and used a similar system.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'll keep my creative outlets to writing and music. As for movies, if I could create a movie...

... I think I would translate the Dark Elf Trilogy, by R.A. Salvatore, into a movie. I love that atmosphere of those stories, and the characters that they introduce, and I would love to see a film based on one of his books.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Horror/Suspense
It would be about a girl with pink hair and horns hell bent on killing any and all humans....but is promptly shot in the head at the begging after going on a naked decapitation spree only to wash up on a beach with the mental capacity of a child, who when hits her head turns back into this murderous being for a short time.

>=)

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I would write a longer version of Kenshins story Brothers and make it into a movie :D

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
If I were to make a movie it would have a lot of drama.

The movie would be about a 17 or 18 yr. old that is a TB/AB and is going through very emotional things in life, getting mistreated, and being alone. One day the person finds another person that is also a TB/AB and live almost the same life. The movie would have a happy ending.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
What gerne will it be?
It would be a horror, with very black comedic undertones.
It would be about a group of young adults who are kidnapped by psychopath, who plans to rape (just the women), torture and kill them. He's into stabbing, but plans to kill some of them by more eccentric means.
The films starts off focusing on the victims, and the psychopath is hidden and is just like the random 'baddy', like most of these type of films.
The victims react in a variety of ways:
Freaking out big style. Pretty useless.
Bartering for their lives. Useless.
Playing mind games. Doesn't work.
Showing no reaction. Win!

The victims pretend to enjoy being raped, "Come on, harder!". They sing when being tortured, they give the killer 'top tips' and how to improve his technique...
He tries separating them, but they stick to it.
The kidnapper starts to become the central character, and you start to almost feel sorry for him in a very strange sense when he gets increasingly frustrated with his merry victims.
He gives up, and locks them in a room (think of the ending of Saw), telling them they are just going to starve to death. He watches them secretly waiting for them to crack.
The film ends with all the living victims singing together in the dark, many of them properly mental by this point, a couple of them still 'with it' though.
The psycho looks very sad, and extremely disappointed. It's assumed that all the victims will die, yet it's definite win for them.

I'd like to make this movie because... well the first rape scene is a bit to brutal for cinema, so it wouldn't get made. I'd like to make the film though because I haven't seen a film like it where the victims exploit the killers desire for them to suffer, the rapist's need for the sex to be non-consensual.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What genre will it be?
Action

Submarines and high-tec. Crime

What will happen in that movie
Watch “Assault on a Queen” sometime

Because I want to watch it & they din’t make them like that no more.

Nam

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
martial arts/comedy

Gary Busey and Denis Leary own a fat camp together, scream at fat kids, smoke cigarettes and drink coffee. But shit goes to hell when ninjas attack. Jackie Chan stars as the ninja leader and does all his own stunts with no wires or green screens or fake glass. Just like in the good ol' days. Then they have a gun/sword/fist/prop/laser fight atop two giant mecha cobras who are also fighting. In the middle of Times Square. The soundtrack is by Buckethead, Dethklok and System of a Down.

I wanna make this movie because it will the funniest/awesomest piece of cinema ever.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What gerne will it be?
web/phemonal
red screen the whole 3 hours
nothing
to sell boredom
LOL
heres my real idea:
real life/action/comedy
Goverment hating society for being pathetic so they kill all n00bs, cut off electricity to all those ungrateful bastards, stop the gene pool, and start an internet ban for all n00bs/pathetic/dumbasses and officially stop the bad genes from being passed on
to show that society is ****ed up
sorry for typos not using firefox ATM

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have always wanted to be a film maker and I have come up with alot of ideas for movies wich I have even written down as a first step, next step I guess is try and make a script of it.

well one idea is about two men escaping from a hospital, some agents are hunting them and these two men know it so they decide to escape and kill the agents, while on the run alot of agents hunts them down and finaly they get one of the two men and the other one supposedly escapes, some drama goes on but then u see both the men playing the same dude so you get alittle twsit in there thinking who of them is the true person? and it kinda is for the ones watching to decide, then they escape from the place the agents got them wich is some kind of facility to make people like themself into manchurian candidates fully brainwashed. now this may sound confusing but this is really just like the main plot line, there is a whole lot of more things that would be in the movie that would make it intressting!

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
1. Film-Noir-comedy

2. It would most likely be about a guy's life. Either that or about a guy who always wanted his life to be like some of the old detective movies, and winds up framed for a string or crimes, and has to solve the mystery and catch the bad guys before the cops get him. He meets a dame and falls in love with her, there always needs to be a dame.

4. Why do this? I honestly don't know, I was just trying to think of something that could make a good film.

Although, I have always wanted to turn the Bartimaeus Trilogy into a movie.

PuerAeternus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
a psychological drama. but have no idea of a story.

I'd like to do a sci-fi movie too if I was a director.

By the way, I like Stanley Kubrick, Michael Mann, Night Shalaman (something), Tarantino as directors between many others of course. They're the only I could name now

Status
Not open for further replies.