Moved in

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenoleander

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
It has been a while since I posed or logged in due to the fact tha I was helping friends move in next door. We are now making a diaper area in Charlotte. What are the chances two houses next door to each other both with DL's living in them? The UPS man is going to have a very busy time now. IF we time it right he will be delivering cases of diapers to one house or the other every other week.:D

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nice, How old are both yall? Also I am very Jealuse.

did you know he was DL when he first bought the house?

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Nice, How old are both yall? Also I am very Jealuse.

did you know he was DL when he first bought the house?
I'm not positive on the story, but I think Darkfinn has mentioned that they met before they moved.

Darkfinn & Luvsgirl (the couple that moved in next to her) are members of this site.

Sounds fun, guys.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
You are correct as usual Mandi. It is us that moved. :D

I haven't posted much about it b/c we don't have the internet working properly there yet... and most of our time has been spent unpacking and fighting off a pesky ant invasion (eeewwww) since the house had sat unoccupied for several months before we moved in.

It's a decent place overall... a quirky old house, but certainly better than the crap-hole of an appartment that we moved out of. The inside is fairly clean... but the bathroom needs painting quite badly because it is GREEN... and I'm not kidding on that.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
A green bathroom! No kidding! Ew. Sorry, but ew!

Also icky ants! Glad you guys moved though, sounds like it's a neat old house! :D

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
A green bathroom! No kidding! Ew. Sorry, but ew!

Also icky ants! Glad you guys moved though, sounds like it's a neat old house! :D
Well... at least we don't spend much time in the bathroom! :laugh: Even if I wasn't in diapers I think I'd rather go in my pants than walk in that room.

It's a nice enough place... give us a few months to work on it and it'll really shine. We'll have to take some pictures and put them up in the gallery. There are four deer that frequent the fruit trees in the front yard in broad daylight... we got some vids of them yesterday.

The good thing about living next to another AB/DL... don't have to worry about them thinking it's strange to see me walking around inside the house in diapers... and no questions about large packages arriving once a month. :D

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
GREEN... and I'm not kidding on that.
:eek:

who would do that to a poor bathroom? .. :| when i moved into my house, our's was all black! black tiles, paint, and curtains!

It was horrible, went in during the day thinking it was night :p

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
This ain't Cletic green... that I wouldn't mind. The bathroom is neon-screaming-green. No offense meant to anyone here... but the former tenants were Mexican... and while Mexicans can make some kick-ass spicy food (yummy), they suck at sensible, calm, neutral house decorating.

I don't want to feel like I am on some acid trip when I go to take a dump.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
This ain't Cletic green... that I wouldn't mind. The bathroom is neon-screaming-green. No offense meant to anyone here... but the former tenants were Mexican... and while Mexicans can make some kick-ass spicy food (yummy), they suck at sensible, calm, neutral house decorating.

I don't want to feel like I am on some acid trip when I go to take a dump.
rly? we mostly use earth tones all houses are stone inside but alot of bathrooms are green dont ask i think its to remind us of how much we hate gringos as we take a dump lol >.<

and ill ask you this why not have an acid trip while you take a dump ^^

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Perhaps I should clarify... :D

These aren't Mexicans from the southwestern USA... these are North Carolina Mexicans. The kind that drive around in lowered F-150s with those itty-bitty wide tires, a huge wing on the back, chrome everything, and a mural of the Virgin Mary painted on the hood.

Again... nothing racist... I just find it very distasteful.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Perhaps I should clarify... :D

These aren't Mexicans from the southwestern USA... these are North Carolina Mexicans. The kind that drive around in lowered F-150s with those itty-bitty wide tires, a huge wing on the back, chrome everything, and a mural of the Virgin Mary painted on the hood.

Again... nothing racist... I just find it very distasteful.

oh gosh hmh yeah thats a bit diffrent than here yes i will agrr with you that is distatstefull ... i dont have to agree with it just cause im mexican but yeah thats not reall they seem like im so cool im hood kida people we have alot of those around here

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
living next to other *b/dl's would be a dream come true. how'd u guys do that?!!

Role
Diaper Lover
living next to other *b/dl's would be a dream come true. how'd u guys do that?!!
I am too lazy to find the Darkfinn Quote. He said that they hosted some sort of AB/DL thing if I remember correctly, and found Jen, then something something something and then they decided to move out of there crap apartment. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.