Mothership Zeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Error404

One: Gonna get it?
Two: Sat whoring XBOX marketplace waiting for it to come out like me?

Three: Enjoying it yet?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'll get it, but I don't expect anything as good as broken steel or point lookout.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am currently downloading it now. I did not expect it to be uploaded this fast. <_>

Now that I been playing it it's really lacking compare to point lookout or broken steel.

Last edited:
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
1) Yes

2) no, i downloaded it on tuesday from isohunt

3) i still have to play all the way up to it :x as i started a clean quest :D

i do hope it will be fun though ^.^

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
It was okay. Doesn't hold a candle to Point Lookout, tho. The recordings were pretty creepy; especially the "Are those..my arms? OH MY GOD PUT THEM BACK! PUT MY ARMS BACK ON" one. But the enemies were weak; the weapons were lame and..Sally was so ugly :( I run CUTE so I expect my in-game lolis to be just that.

Arty

Est. Contributor
Role
Got it was dissapointed by the massive lack of re-exploration it offerd i liked some of the new weapons though like the disintigrator with its slap speed reaload.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It was okay. Doesn't hold a candle to Point Lookout, tho. The recordings were pretty creepy; especially the "Are those..my arms? OH MY GOD PUT THEM BACK! PUT MY ARMS BACK ON" one. But the enemies were weak; the weapons were lame and..Sally was so ugly :( I run CUTE so I expect my in-game lolis to be just that.

Maybe we should of gave her the Blast-Off PJ's from that one girl in little lamplight.

Also again, mothership zeta wasn't fun at all. The ship looked the same in most of the parts and wasn't nearly as large as you think a mothership would be. The bests part to me was being able to look at the earth, even if 80% of what you could see is a large glowing spot.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Must say. I wasnt amazed for therioes being it is suppusodley the last in the series of add-ons. Mostly its just a great big bag of weapons money and ammo. and nothing much more.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Must say. I wasnt amazed for therioes being it is suppusodley the last in the series of add-ons. Mostly its just a great big bag of weapons money and ammo. and nothing much more.

Yes, unlike Point Lookout which had tons of content.. though point lookout is way to overloaded with the punga fruit.

Arty

Est. Contributor
Role
Yes, unlike Point Lookout which had tons of content.. though point lookout is way to overloaded with the punga fruit.

Very true. I still think O.A. is the best DLC for Fallout 3 so i never realy expected Zeta to be as high quality as O.A.

E

Error404

I've pretty much returned to good ol' Elder Scrolls Oblivion until one of five things:

1: More DLC (Doubt it)
2: Phantasy Star Zero
3: Halo 3 ODST
4: Fallout New Vegas
5: Elder Scrolls 5

Last edited by a moderator:
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hate how the first gun you get before you get on the spaceship is the best ... and you can pretty much rock them all with it.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Yeah, the first 2 ive bought were point lookout and broken steel. And being at the time mothership zeta was already released. Poiunts lookouts good fun with some good "loot". but at times it can be very dull and lifeless. But thats fallout 3 alltogether. just one big wasteland of dirt and rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.