Status
Not open for further replies.

PampersboyLondon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Right so last night I was talking to my mum about putting my washing away and told her there was certain draws off limits and she knows about me being abdl so not even an issue so what does she do today she came into my room i tell her which draws she isn't allowed in and then what does she do look in them I was LIKE hiding under the covers in bed squealing no looking! and stop it but she looked anyway and was like BENNY i was like what and she was like they are for old people and its good your embarrassed well i not going to beaming and proud am I mother honestly Could have Died in that moment! but she has done anything other than be okay with it so meh at least she knows where they are and stuff ...

just though i'd share with you the embarrassing morning i've had

xx Pampersboylondon

eeyore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
If she knows you are AB/DL - why is she giving you a hard time when she finds them? This confuses me greatly...

PampersboyLondon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
cause she thinks it's funny and is so bloody nosey and she didn't give me a hard time just a bit of a joke and can you please stop wearing them almost so in one way she rather i didn't and in other ways she is fine with it i think it was the shear
quantity of nappies have nearly 100 of them adult sized so i'm sure you can imagine what she must be thinking

eeyore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Fair enough. Well congrats for having such an understanding mother!

Pauley

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
The best way get someone to look at something is to tell them not to.

Miku

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I'm sorry, but I couldn't read your post.. Could you fix some of the grammar errors, please?

GNBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Attempt at translation:

Last night, I had a discussion with my mother about where to put my washed clothes. She knows I am AB/DL and I have several drawers full of diapers. Anwyay, before she put my washed clothes away, I told her which drawers were OFF limits. Regardless of me telling her this, she proceeded to go through the forbidden drawers. I told her to stop but she did it anyway. My mother said that the diapers should be for old people and that I should be embarrassed, and embarrassed I was! Oh well. She seemingly has accepted it and doesn't really care for the most part. At least she knows where all of them are now :3

Meh.

Boredom is fun.

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
I hate when I draw something and my mom looks at it. It's so irritating. D:<

Wait...

SweetAndSour's translation makes more sense. ._.

L

Loopygone

Wait, you get your mum to put your clothes away for you?

Take responsibility for your life and your fetish.... ffs.

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
Wait, you get your mum to put your clothes away for you?

Take responsibility for your life and your fetish.... ffs.

To be fair, when she DID look, he hid under the covers and squealed.

That's always the best defense.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Oh hell, the same thing happened to me, but my mom found a severed human head. She squealed even more than I did!

PampersboyLondon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
To Loopy I currently have a broken foot and i'm at my parents house and they are looking after me so Back Off! and for the person who picked up on my grammar thanks but i'm dyslexic so =P thanks for that...NOT! and as for anybody commenting on this in a positive way thanks also agreed on the point you made about if you tell them not too they will and finally yeah covers are the best defense hehe :D

WBDaddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
oh hell, the same thing happened to me, but my mom found a severed human head. She squealed even more than i did!

lmfao!!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:44 ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 ----------

To Loopy I currently have a broken foot and i'm at my parents house and they are looking after me so Back Off! and for the person who picked up on my grammar thanks but i'm dyslexic so =P thanks for that...NOT! and as for anybody commenting on this in a positive way thanks also agreed on the point you made about if you tell them not too they will and finally yeah covers are the best defense hehe :D

Have a sense of humor already?

SuperSecretFoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
My best defense is offense when someone gets close to my stash I ask what they need out of that closet and when they don't answer, no matter who it is, I'll kick them out of my room and tell them to think about what they've done :D

eeyore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I guess when your Mum knows you are AB/DL - there's no real defence when she finds your stash... so I presume the cover squealing was from embarrassment more than anything?

Anyway, it sounds like she isn't really fully understanding of it - I get that she'd be surprised by the quantity, but it seems like she took a passive-aggressive stance with questioning why you have them. I think you might need to be careful about how much you keep in the house - it's not fair on her to expose her to it all if she's not really comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.