Most worn diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Abena M4 would have been my answer awhile ago. But since the introduction of Bambino, Dry 24/7, and many others, I can't really say for sure. Right now I'd have to say it's split between Snuggies and the Super Dry Kids. But as for total volume: probably the Abena M4s.

I really like the Northshore diapers right now too. Great indestructible tapes and mostly plain white. Ghaaaaah. I can't really decide right now.

Fit Right Restore. They fit me perfectly. When I first bought them just to get through the month (financial reasons), I thought the stuff about helping your skin was a gimmick. After a couple packs I was a believer and never went back.

Depends. I don't know why people complain about them (maybe they're different here in Australia) but for the price I think they're great. Fairly thick (as least enough to be laughably noticeable under most clothes :) ) and pretty soft. Maybe because I haven't tried any other diapers so I don't how it compares but depends here are pretty good. And you can decorate them yourself if you want them cuter ^_^ Not sure about the capacity though, I've only just gotten into wearing again.

- - - Updated - - -

RDBrony said:
I have to say that the M4 is what I wear the most.

Your avatar is like the best thing ever by the way :)

Milko said:
Depends. I don't know why people complain about them (maybe they're different here in Australia) but for the price I think they're great. Fairly thick (as least enough to be laughably noticeable under most clothes :) ) and pretty soft. Maybe because I haven't tried any other diapers so I don't how it compares but depends here are pretty good. And you can decorate them yourself if you want them cuter ^_^ Not sure about the capacity though, I've only just gotten into wearing again.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never tried Australian Depends but hearing from you and others, they don't appear to be the same product. I even like the US ones okay, as long as I'm not expecting much from them. A cheap, plastic backed diaper with tapes is a good thing to have available but I'm really glad it's not the only thing available.

Milko said:
- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! Rainbow Dash is adorable padded. :)

Molicare Super Plus.

Snuggies overnights are my favorite now that Tena Slips are cloth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back