Most worn diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine would be tranquillity ATN, I have been 24/7 almost 3 months with them. I mix it up a little bit, but the past three months it has been 85% ATN 15% other premium.

Definitely GoodNites, though I have recently dabbled in Always Discreet underwear.

My most-worn pullups are Always Discreet. They're fantastic for when I need a simple, quick, and discreet diaper for 1 or 2 moderate wettings, or when I want to wear without committing to wetting.

My most worn tape style is Depend Protection with Tabs. The capacity is just enough for me to feel bulky and squishy and wet after a few wettings, and they're still the best-fitting tape-on diaper for me.

My favorite premium diaper? That's a tough one, but I really like NorthShore Supremes and Wellness Briefs.

"Depends Protection with tabs" and all of the other nomenclature that Depend have used for the term "Adult Diaper".

Although I highly prefer other brands (And have tried tons and tons of them), these diapers are still plastic backed, cheap, and in a pharmacy one city block away from my apartment. I'd have to estimate that I've used nearly 200 bags of them recreationally over my life of being a Diaper Lover. Averaging 16 in a bag, that puts me at 3,200 diapers, Which also puts me at roughly 3k in the hole. Geeze, that poor environment of ours. :(

Cloud

For me It's Aww So Cutes. They are a very good diaper, and look adorable. Its hard to explain, but wearing a cute diaper makes me feel more cute and playful.

I'm also a huge fan of Bambino Bellisimos, and Rearz Spoileds. Actualy, the Spoileds might have been my favorite, except they are scented. I'm not a fan of the scent.

Mega form number 4. Thay are cheap and work ok. I wear very night.

-- EEP! Sorry, double post --

My most worn, Bambino! Bellissimo's & Teddy diapers make up more than half my collection. I grab a Bellissimo when I have enough time to wear/use (sometimes at work) or a Teddy when time is short but want a great diaper. Love Bambino's (as long as they don't change again).

The most worn? I don't wear them anymore (they don't fit) but I went through a good number of goodnights

Lots of M4s. They sell them in some medical stores here.

Pampers size 6, love them so much. I just wish they would be half an inch longer and they would be an amazing fit for me.

I've been wearing Abena M4 24/7 for almost two years now if that says anything.

The most worn diaper for me would absolutely be the Abena M4.

Pampers baby dry size 6 for fit, and huggies overnights size 6 for absorption.

babylove junior nappies. Wear it all day.

Year by year breakdown:

2001-2005: Huggies Supreme Size 5 & 6
2005-2006: Depends Adjustable Briefs
2006-2008: Classy Comfort (the first true AB/DL diaper ever;))
2008-2011: Cloth Prefolds And AIOs (the start of my diaper fursuit love)
2011-2014: Mix of adult pull-ups, depends, and my cloth stash (again, all oversuit)
2015 (Present): Cloth and my custom Disposable-Cloth Diaper (cloth diaper that looks like a disposable)

The diaper that I wear the most that I like has been the Abena M4 but I am trying to get into other diapers though.

Dry24/7

Mine are the A+ level 4's along with my twill prefolds.

I have to say that the M4 is what I wear the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back