Most worn diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The Abena M4 would have been my answer awhile ago. But since the introduction of Bambino, Dry 24/7, and many others, I can't really say for sure. Right now I'd have to say it's split between Snuggies and the Super Dry Kids. But as for total volume: probably the Abena M4s.

I really like the Northshore diapers right now too. Great indestructible tapes and mostly plain white. Ghaaaaah. I can't really decide right now.

BabyJ316

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Fit Right Restore. They fit me perfectly. When I first bought them just to get through the month (financial reasons), I thought the stuff about helping your skin was a gimmick. After a couple packs I was a believer and never went back.

Milko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
Depends. I don't know why people complain about them (maybe they're different here in Australia) but for the price I think they're great. Fairly thick (as least enough to be laughably noticeable under most clothes :) ) and pretty soft. Maybe because I haven't tried any other diapers so I don't how it compares but depends here are pretty good. And you can decorate them yourself if you want them cuter ^_^ Not sure about the capacity though, I've only just gotten into wearing again.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to say that the M4 is what I wear the most.

Your avatar is like the best thing ever by the way :)

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Depends. I don't know why people complain about them (maybe they're different here in Australia) but for the price I think they're great. Fairly thick (as least enough to be laughably noticeable under most clothes :) ) and pretty soft. Maybe because I haven't tried any other diapers so I don't how it compares but depends here are pretty good. And you can decorate them yourself if you want them cuter ^_^ Not sure about the capacity though, I've only just gotten into wearing again.

- - - Updated - - -

Your avatar is like the best thing ever by the way :)

I've never tried Australian Depends but hearing from you and others, they don't appear to be the same product. I even like the US ones okay, as long as I'm not expecting much from them. A cheap, plastic backed diaper with tapes is a good thing to have available but I'm really glad it's not the only thing available.

babybobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Snuggies overnights are my favorite now that Tena Slips are cloth

Status
Not open for further replies.