most thirsty diaper you ever used.

Tykables Camelot and Northshore Megamax are my two most heavy duty

I used a Rearz princess one time and I went nonstop for at least 15 seconds. I just completely flooded it, and it held just fine. It was sagging so much though.

Last edited:
I just purchased some MegaMax diapers and wore one for the first time yesterday, and I have to agree, They hold ALOT. I have worn Camelots and they have an amazing capacity as well, but just aren't as comfy for me. Also, real baby Pampers used as a stuffer hold an amazing amount as well.

Straycatz said:
I just purchased some MegaMax diapers and wore one for the first time yesterday, and I have to agree, They hold ALOT. I have worn Camelots and they have an amazing capacity as well, but just aren't as comfy for me. Also, real baby Pampers used as a stuffer hold an amazing amount as well.

I agree about Pampers and baby diapers in general, especially when you consider capacity for the money. The best I've gotten with one was 847 ml / 29 fl oz. Here are some more high-performance baby diapers.

Child pullups / training pants / night pants go even higher, with the best I've seen at 1,320 ml / 45 fl oz.

Last edited:
I would say Little for Big were my thirties diapers I have worn. I can usually get 3 good size wetting in before have to change my diapers. Bambino diapers Teddy I like as well. Teddy diapers are thirsty diapers. I can get 2 to 3 going wetting as well in them.

WillFord384 said:
To get Rearz in the U.S. you can try https://cooshietooshiez.com/, which I only learned about a couple of weeks ago on ADISC. I ran a test just now:
  • A case of large Lil' Monsters directly from Rearz would be $73.16 + $29.20 shipping = $102.36.
  • The same from CooshieTooshiez would be $83.83 with free shipping.

A single bag would be $45.78 including shipping from Rearz but only $31.99 from CooshieTooshiez. I'm not saying the Lil' Monsters would be cheap at $2.67 each, but at least you don't have to pay the huge shipping costs.

As for people mentioning Tykables, everything I've posted (such as this comparison table) is based on weighing dry diapers and then wearing and wetting them to the point where they're leaking or falling apart, sometimes for 24 hours or more. I like it when people share their subjective impressions about fit, tape quality, wicking action, etc. and I think all of that is useful, but we also have empirical evidence that diapers such as the Tykables Camelots are among the very best in terms of capacity. Trust the science :)
Thanks for the link. I already purchased all my diaper this month But on the first I will be ordering a case of rearz, maybe even purple. So thank you for the post

Reactions: chiaochai
Back