Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
i really would like to hear your stories

:)

You first.

Reactions: Someone
Reactions: messydiaper
Once I farted in high-school, just when there was a 2 second span of silence in class. Was super obvious it was me😅

• Haha
Reactions: espectro, Nowididit, Someone and 2 others
For me its getting pantsed in secondary school camp and my diaper were revealed , i was a bedwetter at the time and i had to wear diapers to bed , being about 16 at the time word quickly spread though my cohort and eventually the whole school knows about it . I was teased a lot throughout my school days and possibly the only boy who still wears diapers in my school.

• Sad
Reactions: Someone, Seasonedcitizen, LonelyFOX and 1 other person
A few years ago I was living with roommates and had gotten some diapers in. I ended up wearing and using one (pee only) and put it into the bathroom garbage, and then left to get a new garbage bag to replace it when I took it out.

Well, one of my roommates slipped into the bathroom after I left and was in there for a while. He didn't say anything after the fact, but it was a thick tab-style diaper that stank of pee. I don't think there's any way he could have missed it. It taught me a valuable lesson about taking care of the evidence after the fact, I suppose!

Another time, I was wearing a diaper under my clothes when I went to the grocery store. I bent over to grab something from a lower shelf, and my waistband slid down, and gave a middle aged woman in scrubs a pretty good look at my diaper for a second. I stood up quickly and pulled it back up, and truthfully I'm not sure she saw anything, but if she was looking it definitely would've been clear. Another lesson about minding the waistband, kids.

When a co worker somehow found out I was an ABDL. Then told everyone at my job.

I was tormented for a while. People would make “funny” baby comments. I persevered and eventually things got better but it was difficult for awhile.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Blekyss, satin, TigerDL and 4 others
Just had a ibs blowout while stuck in a hospital bed with like 4 medical staff standing there ....then got changed by a gal that was as big as a football player with a bad attitude. Just posted about it a little while ago not exactly a good time

Reactions: Someone and Seasonedcitizen
My worst was a leaky diaper on a delta flight back from Jamaica..... I posted it in a similar thread about embarrassing moments as that was a doozy. I have plenty as being fully ic tends to create situations....

The other day, actually. I was in a coffee shop, wearing a diaper and working on a project.

You see, coffee is a diuretic, so I was peeing quite a bit. Also, I was sitting down, reducing capacity. And my tape job was poor, as I had changed my diaper in a public bathroom, so I was rushing. What could go possibly wrong.. :unsure:

I ended up with wet spots. I was wearing green pants too. With no spare change. Yeah, that was really poor preparation on my end :rolleyes:. I had nothing to cover up the stain either.

I ended up doing the walk of shame home. Luckily, it was dark outside, so no one really saw it. But a few definitely did.

Moral of the story... be prepared! When wearing, I refuse to leave home without spare pants, or at least something to cover up the diaper area.

Reactions: satin and Someone
I'm urinary ic due to nerve damage in spine I was changing to take a shower with no warning I Peed all-over the carpet no one saw that but their could be a smell problem likely I have a wet-dry vac clean up no problem but when changing be prepared with an old towel between the legs no problem to clean up.

Reviving an old thread... I was about 17 years old and decided I was going to buy a pack of diapers to try out. I went to a nearby convenience store and picked out a pack of the largest pampers they had. (I don't think they had any adult diapers.) I walked up to the cash and paid for them they bagged them in a white plastic bag, through which you could quite easily see "Pampers" on the side of the pack.

I headed back to my apartment. It happened that my brother and sister-in-law also lived in the same building (different apartment). As I'm approaching the outside entrance, my sister-in-law came out. She saw the bag, and the contents, and said "who's that for". I lied and said it's for so-and-so in apartment 123 (don't recall the details). She said, "oh, I didn't realize she asked you to pick up diapers for her... I was just talking with her this morning." Turns out so-and-so and my sister in law were good friends... I had no idea. I'm sure I turned 6 shades of red, but just shrugged and let it go, and I guess so did she.

I'm quite sure she saw through my story, and must have wondered what I had in mind with diapers. It never came up again, and I don't think I bought diapers again for many, many years!

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 71574 and ShyGirl91
fleckothefennec said:
Once I farted in high-school, just when there was a 2 second span of silence in class. Was super obvious it was me😅
Lol!!

I don't remember anything being embarrassing. I've always been with an Aide from my nursing home when going out. She makes sure I am appropriately dressed.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss
fleckothefennec said:
Happened to me in my first year of fourth grade, I let one rip and the guy next to me yelled out "HIT THE DECK HOT AIR RISES!". Everyone in the classroom hit the floor but me sitting there red faced. I think that's why they held me back that year.

• Haha
Reactions: PGAFAN2008 and fleckothefennec
Str88jacketabdl said:
When a co worker somehow found out I was an ABDL. Then told everyone at my job.

I was tormented for a while. People would make “funny” baby comments. I persevered and eventually things got better but it was difficult for awhile.
that is ground to get them fired on the spot! ask my how and why/ some people did do it to my at a prior job and they got fired and were already investigated by hr , least to say another few hinted at it and they knew better to keep their mounts shut as i was like Say it they knew what happpend to the other guy\

A couple are:

The time I strolled around my college campus with a long strand of toilet paper hanging out the back of my pants 😂

Another was when I ordered a package of diapers when I lived at home. My mom got ahold of the package first and, thinking it was hers, she opened it and... SURPRISE! 🫣😅 That was extremely humiliating and I had no excuse and no lie on the fly. I mean, there was no excuse or lie that would have made sense or been believable. They were clearly adult diapers with a bunch of cutesie prints all over them. Heh!

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 71574, PaddedRita, Blekyss and 1 other person
Mines embarrassing I was 17 in USA on holiday the toilets and sinks a bit different to ours, I didn't recognise the cowboy sign was a boy so used the men's loo in a restaurant was trying to wash my hands in the sink but the water didn't work, I went to tell the staff also my whole family the sinks are broke, this manager guy comes over says restrooms fine now mam we have checked I said they are not the water doesn't come out, I say I'll show him so I take him in, show him the sinks shaking his head at me, he's said no mam this is the men's room! those arnt sinks they're urinals! This is the mens sink mamm points to a little tiny sink in the corner lol. That was embarrassing 😶‍🌫️🤢

• Haha
Reactions: AndreaDL95, PaddedRita, Forced and 1 other person
Back