2. Little
Reactions: messydiaper

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Once I farted in high-school, just when there was a 2 second span of silence in class. Was super obvious it was me😅

Reactions: eliblox2009, Seasonedcitizen and warmfeeling

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
For me its getting pantsed in secondary school camp and my diaper were revealed , i was a bedwetter at the time and i had to wear diapers to bed , being about 16 at the time word quickly spread though my cohort and eventually the whole school knows about it . I was teased a lot throughout my school days and possibly the only boy who still wears diapers in my school.

• Sad
Reactions: eliblox2009, Seasonedcitizen, LonelyFOX and 1 other person

LadyOfTintagel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
A few years ago I was living with roommates and had gotten some diapers in. I ended up wearing and using one (pee only) and put it into the bathroom garbage, and then left to get a new garbage bag to replace it when I took it out.

Well, one of my roommates slipped into the bathroom after I left and was in there for a while. He didn't say anything after the fact, but it was a thick tab-style diaper that stank of pee. I don't think there's any way he could have missed it. It taught me a valuable lesson about taking care of the evidence after the fact, I suppose!

Another time, I was wearing a diaper under my clothes when I went to the grocery store. I bent over to grab something from a lower shelf, and my waistband slid down, and gave a middle aged woman in scrubs a pretty good look at my diaper for a second. I stood up quickly and pulled it back up, and truthfully I'm not sure she saw anything, but if she was looking it definitely would've been clear. Another lesson about minding the waistband, kids.

Reactions: eliblox2009

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When a co worker somehow found out I was an ABDL. Then told everyone at my job.

I was tormented for a while. People would make “funny” baby comments. I persevered and eventually things got better but it was difficult for awhile.

• Wow
Reactions: satin, TigerDL, Jrodabdl and 3 others

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Just had a ibs blowout while stuck in a hospital bed with like 4 medical staff standing there ....then got changed by a gal that was as big as a football player with a bad attitude. Just posted about it a little while ago not exactly a good time

Reactions: eliblox2009 and Seasonedcitizen

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My worst was a leaky diaper on a delta flight back from Jamaica..... I posted it in a similar thread about embarrassing moments as that was a doozy. I have plenty as being fully ic tends to create situations....

DiaperedElmo

I ❤️ Sesame Street
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
The other day, actually. I was in a coffee shop, wearing a diaper and working on a project.

You see, coffee is a diuretic, so I was peeing quite a bit. Also, I was sitting down, reducing capacity. And my tape job was poor, as I had changed my diaper in a public bathroom, so I was rushing. What could go possibly wrong.. :unsure:

I ended up with wet spots. I was wearing green pants too. With no spare change. Yeah, that was really poor preparation on my end :rolleyes:. I had nothing to cover up the stain either.

I ended up doing the walk of shame home. Luckily, it was dark outside, so no one really saw it. But a few definitely did.

Moral of the story... be prepared! When wearing, I refuse to leave home without spare pants, or at least something to cover up the diaper area.

Reactions: satin and eliblox2009

BABYTIGERCUB

ABDLIC
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I'm urinary ic due to nerve damage in spine I was changing to take a shower with no warning I Peed all-over the carpet no one saw that but their could be a smell problem likely I have a wet-dry vac clean up no problem but when changing be prepared with an old towel between the legs no problem to clean up.