Most Embarrassing Accident - What is Your Story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was kinda funny with ditching your underwear. I was in the local walmart last year and had to use the toilet, when I got in the stall there was a pair of boxers on the floor, inquiring mind's took over and I picked them up, very carefully only to find the poor kid did the same thing. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted to add a little story that's kind of different. About seven years ago I had a medical procedure that left me with a colostomy thank God after 6 months they were able to reverse it. But it was very hard to get used to having the colostomy and getting the bag to stick to my raw skin. I didn't even venture out of my house for almost 3 months after the surgery due to complications that left me very sick and weak. One day I was in Walmart driving around in their motorized cart. And I got to the checkout. Now when you have a colostomy you have no control over your bowel movement and it can be extremely embarrassing because when you're going all you can hear or as I called them gas explosions. Basically it sounds like juicy farts. Most of the time you don't even realize that you're having a movement until you hear the sound. Being my skin was so Raw I had a hard time keeping the bags attached to my stomach. Long story short I had had a bowel movement and the bag blew out and I didn't know it. As the lady was ringing up my purchases I reach for my wallet and pulled it up and there was poop all over my hand and my wallet. I must have turned purple I was so embarrassed she noticed what had happened and I said the first thing that popped into my head. I said oh my God I'm so sorry I think my colostomy bag broke. I said let me go to the bathroom real quick and take care of this and she said oh honey I understand she should had my husband has one it's okay. I was so embarrassed I went into the bathroom and clean myself up and I went back out and she was patiently waiting there for me. I swear I was in tears I was so embarrassed and she just came around and patted me on the back and said honey don't worry about it did you get yourself all cleaned up and I said yes and she handed me what was about 20 paper towels and said stick this under your shirt and get home as soon as you can. We became pretty good friends after that and every time I went to Walmart I'll look for her. I know this story isn't diaper related but after reading all the other stories I thought I had to tell my most embarrassing moment in all my life.

Today I had the worst accident of my life. I just have to share this. It was borderline traumatizing. I travel for work on occasion, usually by car. Today I was in another town where they have a very large shopping center. I had completed my meetings for the day and decided to head over there for lunch and maybe some light window shopping before heading back to my town and my office. The other nice part of this shopping center is there are at least 10 different family restrooms. This is always nice as there are a few very out of the way, and very rarely used. So it's always a good time to freshen up before the drive back to my hometown to finish out my day. My plan was to have lunch, freshen up, and then browse for a few minutes before I headed out. I had just arrived and as I was walking had what i thought was just a toot, but judging by the feel I realized I had a very small bm. Well I figured it was time to go freshen up first. On my way to the restroom I have a very loose BM. It was bad. I got to the restroom and got my supplies. Stupid me didn't completely remove my pants. Well I didn't realize that my diaper didn't absorb it very well. When i tried to take it off, things went terribly wrong and it went down the back of my Khakis!! It was horrible!!! I cleaned up myself, and the floor and my pants best I could. I even tried drying them under a dryer, to no avail. I had no choice but to put my pants back on, tuck in my shirt, throw on my sport coat and head for the nearest store! I did. The first store had no pants that would fit me (I'm short). I had no choice but to again don my stained pants, and head for the next option. Luckily I found a men's store, grabbed the first pair of nice slacks and headed for the changing room. They fit, and I pulled the tags and took them to the register. I told the very nice gentlemen at the counter that I slipped getting out of my truck and landed in a puddle (it rained today). They were very friendly but it was the worst experience of my life! I'm glad that day is over. I may never have the courage to go there again!

With a family outing when 18. Too big to be excused toilet lapses and very self conscious. Long queue for public toilet - People were using the drain in the corner as the stalls were over-subscribed. John and I made for the corner where the drain was, but there was even a queue for that -to cut a long story short, he just about made it, but I flooded my shorts on the way in front of a lot of people and didn't even have a sweater to tie round my waist to hide my shame.

Another super embarrassing time I kind of want to get off my chest: once when I was 11 or so, my parents decided to 'reward' me for not soiling myself in a while by letting me wear normal underwear for a day (I had still been wetting myself frequently). Of course, as I knew even then, this was not a reward as it just made wetting a million times more humiliating with nothing to absorb the pee, and I now suspect they were just doing it as one of the many forms of punishment they gave me for my incontinence. I wanted to spend the day indoors so no one would see me wet myself, but they told me to go and get some groceries so I reluctantly tried to get to the store and back as quickly as possible. Of course I ended up wetting myself in the store, with my wet pants and a large puddle around me in full view of the clerks and the 5-7 other customers there!!! Most of them were adults, so were mature and asked if I was okay, but some guys around my age started laughing, and I was very sensitive back then, so ended up crying and running out back home (I'm sure tons of other people must have seen the wet patch on the way...) I dropped the shopping in my sadness, so when I got back I was yelled at for not bringing it and for the wetting, then changed into a new nappy and sent to my room as my siblings just laughed at me. I think I cried for the rest of the day.

I have had many embarrassing accidents but the one that sticks out in my memories the most is I was in Sears waiting for my date(first date) to get off work at chick fil a and this one particular salesman kept following me around asking if I needed any help, I guess because I had an account there he thought he could get me to spend more than I wanted to, So here I am already nervous because the girl I am picking up is WAAAYY out of my league and then I have this joker following me around and then the gas pain hits and I think if I toot on this joker I bet he will leave me alone so I did and it turned out not to be a bright idea at all, I crapped all over myself and was not wearing any sort of protection at all, it was bad I mean real bad and sure enough it got rid of the pesky salesman. so here i go running to old navy to get pants, socks and underwear and of course they wanted to be super helpful and me smelling like pepe le pew so I grabbed the first things I could that looked decent paid for it and ran to the bathroom got cleaned up as good as I could and grabbed a diaper from my backpack and put it on just in case. I finally made it to my date 30 min late and was so mortified of the whole ordeal I had a hard time relaxing for the evening but everything did turn out ok except that was 15 years ago and if I were to go in that Sears today I still cant get anyone to help me, not that I even blame them!

Mine was at a family Christmas party when I was probably 13ish.
My family is pretty spread out, so it was a big sleepover. All the kids (me and 8 others) had to share a room and my younger bothers outed me for wearing a goodnight to bed. Then if that wasn't bad enough, I leaked during the night. It was horrible

I was a nightly wetter until 17, then that went down to a few times a month and eventually stopped. One of my most embarrassing accidents happened when I was 19 and went on a family vacation with a buddy. It was me, him, his parents and brother. We went to Sarasota Florida and rented a condo for two weeks. My friend and I shared a room with two beds, his parents had the other bedroom and his brother used the living room pull-out bed.

The third night there, I wet the bed. Since my friend and I had known each other for about 7yrs, he knew about my past bed-wetting, so he was pretty cool about it. He explained to his parents what happened and even though they were a bit upset about the bed, they shrugged it off an accident and washed the linens. The next night was dry. But the following night, I wet again. This time, even though my friend was understanding, his parents weren't so much. They were concerned about a fee for the bed. So after an awkward morning and more laundry, my friend asked me if I thought it'd be a good idea to go buy some diapers. Like I said, he knew about my past issues and diaper wearing and had been around me before while I was wearing. I shamefully agreed.

So we took the rental car out and found a Walgreen's. The best thing I could find was Depends with tabs and bought them. It was the first time I'd actually bought diapers with a friend present.

When we got back to condo his parents were walking out of the door as we were approaching, bag of diapers in my hand. I apologized to them again and said it wouldn't be a problem anymore. I spent the next week and a half sleeping in diapers and disposing of them in the trash where everybody could see.

Nobody ever said anything more. His brother looked at me oddly a few times and my friend was understanding as always. Overall it was a fun week...but still quite embarrassing that I had wet the bed and gone back to diapers at 19 around a family who knew nothing of my past issues.

Not normally incontinent.

Barcelona, 2008 or so. Stayed in a cheap hostel, a beautiful Yugoslavian girl shot me down, and I chugged a bottle of scotch. Woke up to find not just my bed but several others around mine soaked in pee. Apparently I'd pulled my penis out of my shorts and just kind of let it go wherever. Never drank liquor again.

Had one many many moons ago, I live in a town that quite long and narrow. I was flatting with my boss at the time, I went down town it's about an hour walk maybe a little more. Thankfully I was diapered that day, but was in town, did some shopping, halfway down the main shopping street one of those farts that are alot more solid than you expect. I don't know if anyone noticed me walking through the town to get home in a loaded diaper. Thankfully my boss has to rush into work for something so wasn't home when I got back.

I had a lot of in school accidents in the kindergarten and first grade, but its not often anymore. But sometimes I have trouble knowing when my bladder is full and only realize until its painfully too late, and sometimes bathrooms are pretty far. I dont wet myself entirely, but quite a bit does come out, usually I wear dark pants so I can hide it until i can get home, and thankfully I'm usually home when it happens, but god is it embarassing when it happens. Thats why I've started wearing diapers 24/7 because it's become a problem a lot more frequently once more.

- - - Updated - - -

Another embarassing problem that started happening during this winter was the fact that I would sweat a lot in my sleep, and sometimes it would seem like I had drenched the bed in sweat, which I promptly realized wasn't actually sweat :( It's stopped happening but I still get anxious going to bed.

I was recently out drinking with some work buddies and lost track of time and my situation. We walked to a park where there was a public bar to have a night cap. I realized something was amiss and went to the bathroom. It was oddly enough just a public park bathroom. When I got there, I realized I was way overly wet and my pants took the brunt all down the backside. It was very warm out and I never noticed the wetness, could be the beer too! I sat down on the commode and pondered my situation. I had no where to go and nothing to do. I removed the diaper and pulled my underwear and plastic pants (that did not help) back up wet. I pulled up my pants and buckled my belt and headed out. I got to the table and they asked what took so long? I had to confess that I was dealing with some issues and had wet my self. They were actually very understanding and we went on without issue. As soon as they were done, we walked back to the hotel and I just held my head high and walked through the lobby with obviously wet pants. We all said good night, and every encounter since has been great. They have never said anything about that night and do not treat me any different. I sure was nervous, and scared to be with people I work with when it happened. It is great to have people around you that understand and let it go. I hope everyone else can find that place in life too.

My most embarrassing moment was when I was in 2nd grade. I was the sixty’s that I when to school. The school I when too was into group teaching so 4 to 5 of us would sit a table. First off I was held back in kindergarten do to my “immaturity” they felt I was not ready for 1st grade. By second grade I was doing better with my social skills as well as my book learning. On day in class I was busy work on a state test so intendant on doing well i forgot about the time and with that my schedule bathroom breaks. I ended up wetting myself in class I did complete the test and Patty my tablemate whisper in my ear “I think you peed your pants” it was horrible like everyone knew the teacher came and got me and her aid took me to the office. Once there the nurse remembered me for kindergartens. Then she went on that they didn’t have any clothes that would fit me so I would have to wait until my mom came.
When my mom got there the nurse told her she need to take me to the doctors this was not normal for a boy my age. My mom was beyond mad, first off she had to leave work and that I wet myself at school. The nurse keep going on at my mom that she need to do something before bring me back. The school didn’t need to deal with this.
Well she took me to the doctor one more time I had learned to control it during waking hours with a potty schedule plan. But sometime I would forget and have an accident. When we would travel I had traveling pants AKA thick cloth training pants and plastic pants.
that Monday my mom came to my room which she did every morning and help me with my night diaper and get dressed, then told from this day forward I was going to wear my traveling pants to school until I learn to control it better.
We get to school and she takes me to the office and talks with the nurse and vice principle and had them a note from my doctor and a bag with extra traveling pants for me. After mom left the nurse tells me when I wet my didee to come to the office at recess and she will help me change. Then she took me to my class were everyone just looked at me like I had 3 heads.
Only good thing that came of wearing my traveling pants was not worry about wetting myself I did better in school after a month the other kids didn’t tease me as much about it.
PS. I only had 2 more accidents that school year. :thumbsup:

joemama said:
I was recently out drinking with some work buddies and lost track of time and my situation. We walked to a park where there was a public bar to have a night cap. I realized something was amiss and went to the bathroom. It was oddly enough just a public park bathroom. When I got there, I realized I was way overly wet and my pants took the brunt all down the backside. It was very warm out and I never noticed the wetness, could be the beer too! I sat down on the commode and pondered my situation. I had no where to go and nothing to do. I removed the diaper and pulled my underwear and plastic pants (that did not help) back up wet. I pulled up my pants and buckled my belt and headed out. I got to the table and they asked what took so long? I had to confess that I was dealing with some issues and had wet my self. They were actually very understanding and we went on without issue. As soon as they were done, we walked back to the hotel and I just held my head high and walked through the lobby with obviously wet pants. We all said good night, and every encounter since has been great. They have never said anything about that night and do not treat me any different. I sure was nervous, and scared to be with people I work with when it happened. It is great to have people around you that understand and let it go. I hope everyone else can find that place in life too.

Glad your friends were so cool about it. I've had similar experiences with being out and about and not having a change on me. Can be pretty nerve wracking. Thankfully, since using high capacity diapers (Dry 24/7, Northshore, etc), I can go out on the town and usually not have to worry about changing. Glad you have great people around you who don't make a big deal of it.

I was out on a date this one time with a very nice lady I had met at the mall one day,and even tho I am incontinent and in diapers and rubber pants all the time,even on any date..I like women very much and I was not going to stop dating just because I wore diapers and let them dictate to me what I did or did not do while wearing them as some diaper wearers I know have done,anyways I usually always tell the woman right away what I wear and why I wear them before the date is even considered,because I do not want them to find this out on their own and have them maybe say to me why were you not honest and tell me about this,and to me if this was found out by them,before I said anything I figured this date or any other may never have taken place and I did not want that to ever happen because I like a women's company very much,I always have and always will..anyways I did ask her out and she excepted right away,but I had not told her as of yet..but was going to during our first meeting,then she invited me to her place that night of the date and I while driving to her place I did nothing but look for the right wording to tell her this,and by the time I got to her place I thought that I had found those words..as soon as I got there she met me at the door and was dressed in a very sexy low cut white skirt,and invited me in,she then said she was going to watch a movie and would I like to watch it with her,to witch I replied "sure I would like that very much''..she then put the movie in the VCR and as she did she bent over to insert it..well because her skirt was low cut it revealed to me here very sexy pink panties..and it was such a wonderful pleasure to me to see those and it was a huge turn on and I felt my love muscle rise right away grow in all its glory and was almost instantly hard..I was still standing at the time and had not yet sat down on the couch,once she was done putting in the movie she turned back towards me..as my manhood was still rising and it was very noticeable to her..and her eyes were drawn to it,she then walked over to me right away with a huge smile on her face gently grabbed me and hugged me very tightly,but she also put her hand down the front of my dress slacks and not only felt my very hard and by now fully erect love muscle but also both my diaper and my rubber pants..the second she felt those she knew exactly what I had on,she then after a bigger smile was put forth to me said "I used to date a guy at one time that also wore diapers and rubber pants same as you are right now",she then asked me if she could undress me down to just those so she could better see me in them..and I replied "yes you can"once she had undressed me she looked and smiled an even bigger smile then she had the previous two occasions,a few minutes later she told me how very cute I looked in them,now I usually always wear cloth diapers but on this night I had on a disposable one as well as a see thru pair of snug fitting rubber pants and my hard on was very well defined in them,she then asked if she could give me a spanking and told me the reason she asked was she used to spank the other guy she dated..in only his diapers and he loved it very much and so did and I just want to see if maybe you may like it as well..so I just smiled and nodded yes to her..she then sat on the couch but also pulled her low cut skirt up over top of her panties then laid me down over top of her..but positioned me so that my very erect manhood was pressing against not only her very sweet looking panties but her nice looking legs as well and this made me get even harder.at least think I was anyways.

She then slowly pulled down my see thru pair of plastic pants,then started gently spanking me on my diapered bottom,and the feeling to me was one of unreal pleasure..and while she spanked my diaper with one hand she moved her other hand down between her legs and massaged my manhood,she kept this up for a good five to ten minutes and I could not hold back the extreme pleasure this caused any more and she knew it by the huge smile that now encircled my face and felt myself explode all of my sweet juices into my diapers...but also more then happened..but I did not know it till she told me that part and she did almost right away..she then stopped spanking me and said after a very sexy giggle.."awe my big baby is pooping in his diaper as well''...this was my first time I had ever been spanked on a date and that in itself was fantastic..and I was not even embarrassed that I came in my diapers from her sweet hand massaging me..but I was a very embarrassed because I filled my pants like a toddler while she spanked me..I tried to stop but really I had no control over it and could not..well the bulge just got bigger and bigger in the back of my diapers,and I got more and more embarrassed and once I had stopped..she again started to spank me..and when she did I felt the load in my pants spread all over my bottom with every spank she gave me..she did this for another 10 minutes at least maybe a bit more then asked if I would like to have a shower and then let her change me afterwards,and I totally was on cloud nine when she said that to me...I then told her that I was so very embarrassed that I pooped my pants while being spanked..and pooping in my diaper had never happened before on any date..she then told me.."please do not be embarrassed my baby because I liked very much that you did that for me and it was a very very nice surprise..and with those sweet words I felt much better but in my own mind was still very embarrassed that it happened,I then got up and headed towards the shower and when I was all done and walked back out to the living room she did what she had said she would,she guided me down on to a blanket,put some baby powder on me,a fresh diaper,then another pair of rubber pants as she had went out to my truck and got them from the diaper bag I carry with me always..while I was in the shower,that date was one that was so very sweet for the both of us that after she diapered me we hugged and kissed for a very long time and I never left her place until the wee hours of the morning,and we went on another date the following night,well those two dates were so very sweet that we started a long term relationship that lasted over a year and a half,then she moved over seas to a job she had been looking into for a while and was very qualified for..I did not go with her even tho she asked if I would,because I had a job that I had been at over four years up to that point and liked it a lot and was moving up the ladder and I stayed..so it was a very mutual and friendly split..we are still to this day very good friends and she is in a very happy relationship with another guy who lives over there and I have talked to not only her since our time together,but also to him and I told him he was one very lucky guy to have her,and when she does get holidays from her job..she comes out to the province I live in and always comes by and see's me..and it is so nice to see her always and that first date is always talked about at length as it was just one of the sweetest nights ever and was so glad that I met her..take care everyone.

Last edited:
2009, installing Verizon FIOS i had already worked a 10 hr shift and flooded what protection i had in my service truck and was depending on my last already very wet pullup(a goodnite brand XL) to get home with, i had 1 stop left to do then was home free,after my last job i was driving through traffic when the urge hit me as i exited the truck to get to the closest restroom ( a local bar i frequented ) i lost what little controll i could muster i completely soaked my work uniform through the overloaded pullup right in front of my favorite bar tender 5 blocks from home, until that moment she didnt know i had incontinence, she felt bad and let me clean up.. that night she called and made me come in to the bar as a get over it no biggy crappy days happen get over it evening and as i left the bar she pulled me aside and asked how long id had issues i told her since about age 12, to that she replied you better go change before anyone else notices but your diaper leaked again, i had completely soaked my clothes for the second time in 1 day infront of her.. after that day ive been better equipped for my varying severity of incontinence i have

This actually happened to me just recently. I wear diapers everyday for #1 but I try to avoid going #2 in my pants at all costs. I usually can get to a stall at work or if I'm out, or get to the toilet if I'm home no problem. I take these internal deodorant pills just in case. I've had some close calls at work and I don't want to offend anyone with my diaper odor if I were to have a major accident. Well it didn't happen at work.

I was out to dinner at a Cajun restaurant for my uncles birthday with my family. It's one of our favorites but it's kind of far(roughly 45 mins from our house.). Whenever I go out to dinner I always wear a bulkier diaper just because I'm usually drinking more than usual. I also use the bathroom right before I leave to avoid any accidents.

That night I had eaten some really spicy meat. It was delicious and amazing. I had a fairly soggy diaper by the time we left but I thought it was fine until we got home. About halfway home, my stomach starts growling, and I have to go really really bad all of the sudden. I tell my dad who's driving to pull off into the next gas station for an emergency landing.

I ran inside the crappy gas station got in the bathroom locked the door and....I just went. I couldn't stop the train that was coming out, and boy was it a train. I have never made such a mess in my pants it was horrible. I hadn't brought my changing bag with me (lesson learned) so I had no supplies to change, or cleanup with.

I was cleaning up with soapy toilet paper(best I could do) for 20 mins before going no underwear on the ride home. It was awful. And I felt bad for the poor man who was waiting to use the bathroom after me, the pills don't work with Cajun food apparently.

When I was in the 4th grade, I suffered from encopresis due to a weird holding issue I had. I had severe anxiety as a kid and I didn't even KNOW about encopresis until adulthood. Needless to say, my parents just thought I was doing it on purpose. :( Anyhow, I remember that I used to hide my soiled undies and one time, I hid a pair at the bottom of my toy box. My dad had a very strange neat streak that would hit him at the WEIRDEST times. My aunt and her partner had come to visit us for the weekend and for some reason, my dad got a wild hair up his end and decided to humiliate me for having a messy room. My aunt's partner (I think she felt sorry for me) decided to help with the cleanup. For some reason, my dad decided he wanted me to go through my toy box and of course, we eventually found a pair of badly stained underwear. My mom yelled at me that I should be ashamed of myself. I remember feeling mortified that my aunt's partner saw them. I love my parents to death, but they REALLY embarrassed me terribly when I was going through that phase.

Mommy had just padded me up for the day. We wet to walmart. When we got back the people we lived with were playing outside with the hose. mind you they also happen to be my landlords. I ran past them to not get wet. With a already sopping diaper on. He sprayed me with the hose soaking me head to toe. Well as you guessed it
My diaper swelled up to twice its size. There was an outline of it under my shorts. To make matters worse he pointed and began making fun of me saying " Are you wearing a diaper?" What the F%^! Oh my god this is too funny. Embarrassed i ran inside. I cried for many hours.

Reading some of the replies here reminded me that I had a few embarrassing accidents when I was a young child. Like the evening my parents were preparing to go out to a drive-in movie theater (this was back in the 70s, so there were still quite a few of those around), and I pooped in my underwear (I remember it being a pretty big load for a child who was only about 6 years old at the time). I quickly backed up to a wall (but not too close, of course) in the hope that my parents wouldn't find out. I even successfully switched which wall I was backed up near without them finding out. But before I could slide down this second wall to get to our house's bathroom to try to take care of it myself (the plan I had come up with after a little while for dealing with this situation), my parents discovered that I had pooped in my underwear. Oops.

Another example was the time I was at school (I think in 4th grade) and I felt the urge to go pee while I was in class. I can't remember what exactly we were doing in that class at that moment, but it was obviously something that the teacher felt we could do by ourselves, because she was sitting at her desk working on something without paying any attention to us students. Anyway, when I felt that urge, I quickly raised my hand in hopes of asking this teacher for permission to go to the bathroom. But she never noticed this. It soon got to the point where I felt the only way I could continue to hold it in was to get up with one hand clearly grabbing myself down there and dance around my desk. As I did this 360 around my desk, I could tell that some of the other students noticed by the muffled laughter that I heard, but I didn't care about that. I only cared about getting the teacher's attention and then getting her permission to go to the bathroom. But she still remained oblivious to the whole situation! Finally, I had to just let it out, so I did while sitting at my desk. Needless to say, she soon discovered this. I think my mom had to be called so I could go home to change (leaving a big puddle in my chair in that classroom). Though I don't remember her being very angry, maybe because I don't think she was working at the time.

But I would say my most embarrassing accident happened only recently, since I found out what incontinence is and had admitted that I have it. It happened earlier this year, when I had gone to an Olive Garden restaurant for dinner. Now I had started wearing diapers 24/7 by then, so I had one on at the time, of course. I had even started always going out prepared by always taking a spare clean diaper in my bag. But the diaper I was wearing at the time was already wet when I had gone into that Olive Garden. Though I still didn't think it needed changing yet (whenever I've been able to ever since I started wearing adult diapers 24/7, I've always gone out in a diaper that I know can take multiple wettings). Anyway, I seem to remember that I was finishing my salad, with the main course still to come, when I felt my wet (outer) pant. I was mortified at what I had done! Luckily I was able to finish the rest of my dinner there, and even get & pay for my bill for the meal there, without anyone else (apparently) discovering this. I then had to do the most embarrassing part of this experience - discretely tell my waitress that I had accidentally wet myself and ask her to get help with cleaning up from me while she escorted me to the bathroom there (this was my first time in that restaurant, so I had no idea where the bathroom was; and I had noticed when I came in that this restaurant's layout looked easy to get lost in, thus my asking her to escort me to its bathroom).

I still have no idea how I went pee in my diaper that time without being able to tell at all - I have urinary urge incontinence, so I've been able to tell when I do so literally every single other time.

Warning this one is graphic

My worst had to be back when I was still in college, I was home for break we had went out the previous night to Outback Steak House, at the time I was a big fan tetris ds it however wouldn't work with my home network so I would go to Mcdonalds. So I was driving over to a nearest McDonalds when suddenly I felt a feeling in my gut... so I was right by the place and hit a red light, I felt a bit of it going into the back of my boxers >>. I didn't think it could get much worse at that point... I was horribly wrong... I got out of my car in the parking lot fighting a loosing battle with bowel spasms and found myself filling my seat with mushy waste, it then began running down my leg leaving me embarrassed, uncomfortable and frustrated... I got to the bathroom and cleaned up the best I could... I then went over to target, and being all the way over there I didn't want to leave with out a few games of tetris, so I bought some clean jeans, a bag of target generic diapers (they still sold those back then) and proceeded to go back to McDonalds afterwards, had a couple more spasms but nothing on par with the complete explosion I experienced in that parking lot, I've had other bowel accidents, but thats the type of experience that makes one get over the fear wearing a diaper in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back