Most embarassing AB/DL event to happen to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodnitesLover64

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mine happened this past year in the college mailroom. I ordered a pack of diapers on amazon, just as I've done many times in the past without issue. A week went by and I received a notification that my package was in, I was so excited since it had been a few months since I had indulged! I rushed down to the campus mailroom and signed for my package.

The girl shuffles around for the package and pulls out a huge case that was labeled in big letters "Goodnites". The company had accidentally sent a pack of 4! I got nervous and asked her if they could keep them there for a bit and that my friends had pulled a mean prank on me. She told me no and I took the package and ran to the bathroom where I ripped open the box and filled up my backpack with the individual packages.

luckily nobody noticed and I got an extra 36 diapers for free! Moral of the story is expect the unexpected.

Equally embarassing was my freshman year of college where I came into my room and, not seeing my roommate sleeping, turned on the lights and opened my backpack up to put two unused diapers away. Once I had them right in the open I noticed him looking at me. I freaked and hid them in my bed, left the room and got baked with my buddies lol. It was awkward, especially since it was a girls diaper but he never said anything about it.

Kaiden

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mine would be wearing one while surfing other dl related stuff when I heard by brother coming, had to quickly close everything and pretend everything was normal even though I was sitting there in a diaper

Another time which wasn't really embarassing but I drive quite far away to buy drynites so I don't bump into any friends but when I drove into the Tesco car park one of my neighbours was driving out. They live a few doors up and don't speak to us which is good otherwise they might have asked why I was so far from home

I suppose none of those are really embarassing just awkward

congrats on getting buy one get 3 free, that should keep you going

MOPaddED

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Last week after hastily getting out of a spent cheap cloth-backed Dignity (oh the irony) in a grocery store bathroom, some teenage dude came through the door right as I was trying to bury the diaper under paper towels in the trash can. It would have been worse if he came in 1/2 a second sooner as I was exiting the stall

Traveler

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I guess mine would be when I first discovered AB/DLism on the internet way back when. My mom had just bought a used computer and I didn't know anything about clearing the browser history. She took it in to a repair shop one day due to a virus and came home and proceeded to tell me how the previous owner of her computer looked at some "weird pictures of grown women wearing diapers." I was just an awkward teenager then so I wasn't able to come up with a smartass reply but now I wish I had. She had no idea.

ForeverSmall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
When I was 6 I found an emergency baby changing kit in the back of a used car my mom bought. My mom was like oh go throw that out honey. I went inside and ran the 2 diapers up to my room instead of throwing them away. Later when I was alone I proceeded to put one on. I was caught. My mom was like this is weird. I wont tell your dad if you promise not to let this happen again... So embarrassed.... This was not the first time I had been caught either :(.

Sleepo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When I was 6 I found an emergency baby changing kit in the back of a used car my mom bought. My mom was like oh go throw that out honey. I went inside and ran the 2 diapers up to my room instead of throwing them away. Later when I was alone I proceeded to put one on. I was caught. My mom was like this is weird. I wont tell your dad if you promise not to let this happen again... So embarrassed.... This was not the first time I had been caught either :(.

Something like your story happend to me at the same age
A friend defied me to wear a diaper, I stole one of my sister's (it was a pullup style), put her on, and showed it to my friend. After returning home, my mother told me something like "Go change yourself and come and eat". She didn't say anything else

EmilyL

#cuteandadorable Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I started wearing on September 6, 2011, so it was the first semester of college. About two months after I start I was in math class and had an m4 on. I raised my hand to finish a problem with three other students and had to reach up to the top of the chalk board in the front of the class to start writing the answer. I only realized the entire class may have seen them after I got back to my seat. I didn't panic though, just casually went about my day like I wasn't wearing.

InTheBackground

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Having a family member finding used paraphernalia in the trash can outside, why would you even look in a tightly wrapped and tied bag that you didn't put in there when looking for something you lost?

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Multiple times I've been out in public or at work and just happen to reach around back and check to see if I need to tuck my shirt back in a bit, to find that it's completely untucked in back and if I were to bend over I'd be showing off my diaper. Discretely tuck back in and wonder if anyone saw. No one's ever said anything, but by this point it wouldn't surprise me if I've been spotted once or twice.

And again on many occasions I've been in socks, tshirt, and diaper, sitting at home alone and doorbell rings. So I rush to get some shorts on before answering the door. Been in a thick diaper on a few occasions too, no time to strip down. Haven't had anyone ask me why it took me so long to get to the door yet.

And finally, one evening I was on my way home from work, in a pretty soaked L4, and stopped to get gas. I filled up the tank and then walked into the store, only to run immediately into friends I knew, that wanted to chat a lot. While chatting I gave myself a discrete check and I had started to leak a little. They wouldn't stop chatting. I finally got away from them (mostly backing away, to the register) paid and left. I don't think they saw, but I'd imagine one or two other random people there did...

EmilyL

#cuteandadorable Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Multiple times I've been out in public or at work and just happen to reach around back and check to see if I need to tuck my shirt back in a bit, to find that it's completely untucked in back and if I were to bend over I'd be showing off my diaper. Discretely tuck back in and wonder if anyone saw. No one's ever said anything, but by this point it wouldn't surprise me if I've been spotted once or twice.

And again on many occasions I've been in socks, tshirt, and diaper, sitting at home alone and doorbell rings. So I rush to get some shorts on before answering the door. Been in a thick diaper on a few occasions too, no time to strip down. Haven't had anyone ask me why it took me so long to get to the door yet.

And finally, one evening I was on my way home from work, in a pretty soaked L4, and stopped to get gas. I filled up the tank and then walked into the store, only to run immediately into friends I knew, that wanted to chat a lot. While chatting I gave myself a discrete check and I had started to leak a little. They wouldn't stop chatting. I finally got away from them (mostly backing away, to the register) paid and left. I don't think they saw, but I'd imagine one or two other random people there did...

Last one sounds like me every time I wear. I'm always checking to make sure my shirt's low enough without a onesie. If you want to fix that problem try getting a tight fitting solid color onesie to go under (white specifically) so it looks like a tucked in undershirt.

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hooked up with a girl who saw an Attends under my bed when she was putting her clothes back on.

True story.

T

toujoursbb

I also often check if my diaper shows, if my T-shirt is tucked in. I think my kids have notice this "habit" but have no idea why I do this.

But once I was caught differently, some yrs ago when I left a picture of me in my avatar's position as my desktop image and my oldest son, about 10 then came to talk to me and I was unable to quickly opne word or some program to hide it. He asked why I was diapered, I intuitively told him that his parents were roleplaying for fun. I am not sure that he since then forgot about it and he never alluded to it after. And thogh I love to see me in pics when I am diapered (it's really more like I feel I am), I am so much more careful and don't do this again...

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Not long after I started to use a pacifier, my mom let my dad into my room to see how she'd cleaned it or something, and at the last second she saw the paci laying on my pillow and was able to hide it before he came in.

Then about a year or so ago, my aunt went to use my bathroom and then I realized I'd left a paci on a necklace in there. She never mentioned it.

There's been maybe one or two other close calls like this.

Trollbear

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Parents had caught that i bought diapers while on vacation (Tried to hide it in the bottom of my suitcase) Told me that if i dont throw them away right now, they would make me where one outside of my clothes until we got back in our house.

CaptainFelix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
There have been several occasions that I might classify as awkward moments. I am not sure which of them would be the most embarassing as I don't really feel shame for what I do. So I'm just going with the last close call I had.

I still live at my parent's house together with my brother. The two of us have adjacent rooms on one floor while my parents live on the floor below. There's a bathroom on every floor.
A few months ago I had a good friend sleep over on the couch in my room. In the morning when we got up he was the first to take a shower. Once he came back to my room and proceeded to get dressed for the day I asked him "Hey, where's your diaper from last night?" so I could bag it up and slip it out at a good time. He looks at me and says "Oh, I guess I must have left it next to the toilet." I was going to take a shower next anyway so I just thought I would take it with me to my room after my shower.
However, in the mean time my brother had occupied the bathroom with my friend's used night diaper lying right next to the toilet. It was still there after my brother got out and he never talked to me about it. I don't know whether he didn't see it (he's not very attentive when he just got up) or whether he thinks it is too embarassing.

someguy26

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I dispose of my diapers by putting them in large ziplock bags and dumping then the trashcan in the park across the street from me in the middle of the night. It's pretty isolated so I don't normally worry about getting caught, but one time after emerging from the path in the woods to dump them (after dumping them and making my way back) I noticed a couple in the nearby gazebo. They were looking right at me and I knew they must have seen me throw it away, so I just waved and walked back into the forest. Let's face it though, if you saw someone dump some mysterious packages in an isolated trashcan at 1:00 am you'd investigate, right? So I'm sure they noticed I had diapers in there. Awkward.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
My husband (hes a sissy) and i were moving to a new house. We had two weeks till the new place was ready, so he, me and our "toddler" girl stayed at my moms during that time.

My baby.. shes 24/7/365 baby, She wont break character and.. wouldnt go to bed at 1am.. I was being insistant that little girls need their night night time and how she needs to go to bed. My mom, apparently evesdropping, decides to intervene and just tell her to lay down in bed with her, to settle down. I protested but my 27 year old toddler goes and lays with her in her bed.

She of course told her that she was diapered, finds it comforting to be a baby and that she was also transgender.. all news to my mom. Well my moms a chill lady, as she never mentioned it to me. Im still not sure how to process what happened. But my mom now knows that my hubby and me have an adult baby we take care of. Oh well, it was bound to come out someday. I just wish it had happened on my own terms.

cr5311

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Was wearing only a diaper and t-shirt at my girlfriend's (now wife's) apartment while she was at work and her roommate (female) was on vacation. Long story short, her roommate ended up coming home a day earlier than she told us she would and there I was lying on a their couch in my diaper. She apologized loudly and walked quickly straight to her room. I hid in my wife's room for the rest of the day. Worst thing ever.

Good news was she was graduating and moving out at the end of that month. We don't keep in contact with her.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Last year i was wearing a wellness diaper went downstairs and my older brother was look your diaper is showing talk about shocked. Then there was one other time when i was about 5 years old that was in the 90s i remember stealing one of my cousins plastic back luvs diapers and putting one on and walking out and showed my grandmom she made me take it off. But the one that will always stick out to me is a was at my grandmoms house my dads mom and i had a accident in my underwear and she said if you wanna act like a baby im gonna treat you like one and put a diaper on you she looked around for a diaper and did not have any sad wish she did that day because i know i would have been diapered

S

Starrunner

Several months ago I received an e-mail from my landlord informing me the superintendent had to enter my apartment to check out my bathroom pipes as a potential cause for some leaking in the apartment below. It was an emergency so they weren't required to give 24 hours notice which is the law in Ontario. Anyway, I didn't see the e-mail until several hours after it was sent and the superintendent had already been through my apartment. Nothing to worry about, right? My apartment was clean, tidy, well maintained. Only problem was there were several packages of Depends Maximum diapers just outside of the bathroom door where my superintendent had to enter. He's really cute and has gorgeous eyes, so I guess I really didn't mind getting busted by him. As far as I know, confidentiality hasn't been a problem either, which is good to know in cases like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.