• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Most efficient diaper

ForeverMe

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Anyone have an experience with a diaper that is easy to change and can hold a lot? Cost does not matter,

Ereid2k19

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If cost doesn't matter, any premium diaper will be good enough in how much it holds. Abdl brands like rearz, Abu, tykables, etc, medical ones like megamax or rearz inspire lineup, etc. Easy to change is kind of subjective, pullups will never hold as much as tape diapers. If you prefer hook and loop you can go for rearz hybrid or tykables diapers.

fitte97

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
i prefer tykables overnights or unicorns! They do a great job! Especially if you add a tykables booster! But even tough rearz and abu do a super job too! altough i found that a good cloth diaper does the trick! they are a bit more difficult, but it's worth it! a bit more expensive in buying but they are reusable and you can mod them as you wan't... it's finding what fits your demand, so try some disposable and some cloth and find out what works best for you!

KitsuneFox

Medically Incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
It depends on your needs ... Keep in mind that different diapers work differently.
For my heavy nighttime incontinence ( nocturnal polyuria ), I found Rearz Dinosaur Elite with Abena Boost liner works very well.

Note: Despite the fact Abu Simple Ultra has higher capacity, it always leaks during the night due to my uncontrollable bladder voiding .

ForeverMe

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I bring this up becase my caregiver changes me, and I was hoping to make it easier for them, and I don’t think cloth woyldnbe easier. Also I will be sitting most of the time, any suggestions?

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Anyone have an experience with a diaper that is easy to change and can hold a lot? Cost does not matter,
"easy to change" is probably going to mean some form of velcro. (although roll-up and disposal is easier with a tape diaper, since the tapes have a much better chance of holding the rolled up diaper together - I've NEVER had good luck with velcro for that, the little bit of adhesive they put on the back of the tape just doesn't do much to keep the diaper from unrolling)

Most of the velcro tape diapers available right now are good capacity. I'm actually still working through my last few bags of Little Builders, those were really the only ABDL velcro that weren't high capacity.