Status
Not open for further replies.

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Just a simple poll and question for you guys.

What's the most amount of diapers you have put on at once? Also, what are your ideas/thoughts on the subject?

For me it was 6. Made it very hard to walk, but boy was it a great experience. :p

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Assuming Too Damn Many means 11+, that is me! :D I once put on an entire pack of girls' GoodNites (I use the girls' kind because it is better for boys who have hit puberty.) at one time. That's 13 diapers!

And it LEAKED.

By the way, nice poll, if I do say so myself. :) The type of thing I like to make, as you might know. I wish I thought of it first!

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I wore 3 goodnites once last year when I drank like a gallon of coke before bed. It held, and all three of them were filled. I'm glad I wore them like that.

--The Silent Assassin--

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Assuming Too Damn Many means 11+, that is me! :D I once put on an entire pack of girls' GoodNites (I use the girls' kind because it is better for boys who have hit puberty.) at one time. That's 13 diapers!

And it LEAKED.

By the way, nice poll, if I do say so myself. :) The type of thing I like to make, as you might know. I wish I thought of it first!

Lol. I would have added more if I had a larger size to keep throwing on. I was using Depends at the time, and Assurance, and it got to the point where I couldn't add any more. :(

But yeah, I do love these sort of things.

So nyegh! I beat ya to it. :p

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
i had 16 on once... i took them off right away it felt like i wasn't getting any blood below the waist

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I i had like 3 abena x+es. I put them on in the morning and it lasted like til i went to bed that night!

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
most i had on was 16 once, but that was just because i had to throw them out before mother got home, but wearing and used fully was 4 haven't had a chance or the padding ot do something like that again, but i think ill tri soon again with boosters and diapers

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
You guys got me beat by a lot, all I've ever had on was 3 bambinos.

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Lol, Kiba. When you start losing circulation... That's probably the time to stop. xD

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wore 4 attends once and I once wore 2 Abena X-plus.

I am NEVER doubling X-plus again, WAY too thick.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not really sure, when I've been multiply layered I'll usually add in a stuffer, and go with successively thicker diapers layered, so maybe 5

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Lol, Kiba. When you start losing circulation... That's probably the time to stop. xD

:p ya, they were absorbent under wear not diapers tho, a lot thiner than diapers but slightly tighter around the waist lol. the most actual diapers i have on were like 4 or 5 depends

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Just two. Baby diapers rip easy so I don't think they would be stretchy enough to fit three or more around my waist

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Yeah, you're probably right Shu.

Why don't you try grabbing some adult diapers?

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
as of this point 3 is the most.. but Ive been thinking of adding more.. just to see how far i can go.. and still walk...lol

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Yeah, you're probably right Shu.

Why don't you try grabbing some adult diapers?

Eh, I've tried honestly. I know it's an odd opinion, I just like baby diapers more. I can fit, I get more for a cheap price (40 size 6 for about $11), and I LOVE the scent :p I know that they're not super-amazingly absorbent, but they work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.