Most Comfortable Diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kazang

What do you guys think is the absolute most comfortable diaper? Absorbency and everything else aside, I'm just looking strictly for comfort, softness in particular.

Semi-related: Does anyone know exactly what these are and have you ever tried them? They look comfy as anything: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32301342757.html

The most comfortable I've tried are probably Abenas, probably because of how wide and thick they are. I haven't tried Dry 24/7s or Bambinos, though.

Kazang said:
What do you guys think is the absolute most comfortable diaper? Absorbency and everything else aside, I'm just looking strictly for comfort, softness in particular.

Semi-related: Does anyone know exactly what these are and have you ever tried them? They look comfy as anything: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32301342757.html

It's different for everyone. For me, Molicare Super Plus is the most comfortable. The inside is soft & they fit me very well. But everyone has different body shapes & preferences, so everyone will like different things.

For me its Abena, their boosters are also really soft.

My favorites so far are the Snuggies size large. I prefer them over bambino and abena.

Northshore Supreme for me!

Based on comfort alone, I find the Bambino Belleisemo diaper to be the softest, most comfortable thing I have been lucky enough to wrap around my waste. It's like wearing a cloud.

It's a tough call to me. I don't find diapers to be super comfortable overall. They do things for me that nothing else does but if I just wanted to be comfortable, I'd be naked or wearing regular clothes. I think the best answer is that it tends to be whichever one I'm in as long as it's got good tapes and a nice plastic outer shell. Bambinos are excellent, Cushies are nice, Waddlers too. Even a cheap Depend has its place :)

I wear both disposables and cloth. The most comfortable in my opinion is KINS overnight cloth diapers with Gary plastic pants. If we are just talking about disposables then it's the diaper I'm wearing right now, Northshore Care Premium. But, truthfully, comfort is a subjective thing. One persons comfort is anothers irritation.

Northshore Supreme or Bambino Bellismo

Snuggies and cloth backed cushies, for sure

From a personal POV Kolibri Comslip, they are very stiff but when worn are the best thing I have EVER worn. They are amazingly absorbent as well and lock away wetness.

Objectively thinking some peeps may find the Kolibris too stiff Snuggies are extremely comfy, definitely a well made diaper.

From memory the Japanese ATTENTO Back leak and Side Leak Guard M20 were the softest I have worn, very silent and amazingly form fitting though not very absorbent.

Dry 24/7's are by far the most comfortable diaper I've tried. Abenas are also really comfortable and are even a little bit cheaper, if I remember correctly.

For overnight I like gauze cloth diapers; comfortable and hardly ever any leaks. Daytime I prefer tena super absorbent underwear.

I'd have to classify those between thin and thick. Thin for day, thick for night. For daytime use, I'd definitely go with Snuggies. Short of cost, there isn't a single thing I would change about them. They're the ONLY thinner diaper with front AND back elastic, soft shell, and good leak guards, and everything else about them is great too. (tapes, retape panel, SAP, soft liner, etc)

For nighttime, it's a tougher call because there's quite a few quality thick diapers to pick from. I think for overall comfort I'd have to pick the Dry247 Comfidry's.

Comfidry are too thick to be comfortable while walking around during the day. Snuggies don't have enough capacity for me overnight and obviouisly it's not comfortable to lay in wet sheets ;) They actually cost about the same too.

Runners-up: bambino teddy for daytime. A tad thicker than I'd like, but slightly more comfortable in most other respects. XP Medical's Absorbency Plus for night, they lack front or back elastic but are VERY comfortable and all-around-soft otherwise.

For me the most comfortable diaper is Abena M4.

If we are going on comfort and fit alone, I'd probably say FitRight briefs, they are probably the best designed diaper out there for comfort and incorporate a lot of different things no other adult diaper does. Unfortunately, they don't do that well on absorbency and they are cloth-like. Molicares can be comfy and soft due to their plastic, but depending on the wearing situation, they end up clumping too much for me. Tena Slip Maxi before they redesigned them are pretty comfy, they diaper just kind of disappears. Dry 24/7 just seem to be too tall and feels ackward wearing to me. Abena and Northshores are some of my favorites to wear, but I have thick thighs, so they are always a bit more tight than I'd like. I'd love for them to adopt the sizing that xp medical's storebrand has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back