Most comfortable diaper for sleeping in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I enjoy the idea (and when I'm able to, practice) of sleeping in diapers. I don't use them at night, just enjoy wearing them. Problem is, most of the time I can't because they are just too bulky and distracting. The one exception I've found is the ABU Preschools. I've never had a problem sleeping in those. Anyone know of any similar diapers that are cheaper? Doesn't have to be AB themed.

I'm the opposite, the thicker / more absorbent / less likely to leak, the better I sleep in 'em. Dry 24/7.

depends (not the diaper), It really accounts for what you like the feel of, do you wear it like a pillow? is it to keep the bed dry? do you want cloth or do you want disposable.... these are all factors.

It's all up to each persons preferences. You could get 10 or more suggestions. Best to try different ones and see what is best for YOU. I wear for need and go through diaper dilemmas at night as per my lady lol. So I have a few different night ones on hand.

If I wasn't going to use them I would sleep in ATN's they are thin soft comfy and cheap. That is if you shop around. I also love my plastic preschools, but I maxed one out and had a leak in bed. If I wear at night I tend to use them.

Abena L4.

I'm right the opposite. The only time I can wear a big bulky diaper is when I'm going to bed. If I'm up doing things all that padding irritates me. However, if you're looking for something that has a diaper feel, but isn't gigantic, I recommed GoodNites. They're L/XL size stretches pretty big, and they fit me even though I'm a slightly larger than average girl. Also, Always makes a pull up that I like a lot. They smell really good, and fit similar to the GoodNites. However, if you're looking for something absorbent, or out of the pull up region, I recommend the Walmart Brand (Assurance) diapers, plastic. They absorb a decent amount, not a ton, and they're not super thick.

My personal one is Goodnites, sometimes with a baby diaper as a stuffer.

dry 24/7!!!!

ABU vintage once you have the taping right is most comfortable IMO (plus perfectly reliable and look perfect.)

Argent said:
ABU vintage once you have the taping right is most comfortable IMO (plus perfectly reliable and look perfect.)

I think you mean Rearz Vintage? (hopefully they get more in stock, stock on them has been spotty!) but yes I'd agree those are some of the best. I don't have enough to wear often though and they're expensive So my more general go-to diaper is either space or safari. (safari are also expensive, but they have them in stock by the case)

For not using them, and wanting thin and cheap, I'd also recommend tranquility atn.

If my neuromuscular disorder gets triggered while sleeping, I have to be prepared for not being able to get up for several hours after I wake. That can easily mean 12 hours without a change. That's why I find cloth diapers best. It took a little getting used to the bulk of doubled diapers (prefolds), but no more wet bed.

When sleeping away from home I use an ABU Simple with one or two diaper doublers, and a PUL cover that is lined in case of a leak.

Neither of these options are the most comfortable to sleep in for an AB/DL, but for incontinence and being a heavy wetter, they are perfect for me.

it just takes getting used to. When I gave in and decided I needed diapers to manage my bedwetting, it was very hard to sleep the first several nights. It just felt so weird to wear all that bulk, and the plastic crinkling and then it also gets hot. Now I hardly even notice it. I think most nights I'm asleep within 5 minutes of hitting the pillow.

It all depends on personal preference, honestly. You just have try diapers out and see which you like sleeping in the best. Personally for me, I like a thicker diaper to sleep in. Usually something from ABU.

At bed time it's either Confi dry 24/7 or Abena M4. I always use a booster too.

The plastic backed ABU Preschool are my most favorite EVER!!! I just enjoy a plastic backed diaper in general, but I also do enjoy sleeping in any diaper.

I'd say either an aww so cute kitten or abu space/simple, depending on if I'm going for better capacity or a little less bulk between the legs (side sleeper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back