Most baby-ish adult pullup/diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littleleogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Ok so I know similar questions might have already been asked, but I hope you can still help me out. Basically, I'll be going on vacation on Monday, and I'm looking for the most babyish looking pullup or (re-fastenable) adult diaper.
I want to wear in public but I really don't want to use it, not even to pee. I just like feeling that comforting babyish bulk. For me though, those granny-style pullups do the opposite of making me feel little...

Any ideas are appreciated :)

lollol12

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
well i don't think you have time to order online but you can go to your local walgreens and buy "certainty adjustable underwear" theyre basically a diaper but you can pull them up and have to fasten them and the tabs are strong they're pretty bulky yet no one will notice and i know you won't be wetting but they can hold 1 good flood and another wetting but on the small side. Happy diapering

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
If you're on the smaller side, there's always GoodNites, UnderJams, etc. I don't really think there's such a thing as a ''babyish'' adult pull-up.

Littleleogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I live in canada though, so no walgreens :( is it kind of like the adjustable depends?

- - - Updated - - -

If you're on the smaller side, there's always GoodNites, UnderJams, etc. I don't really think there's such a thing as a ''babyish'' adult pull-up.

Yeah I goodnites and they do fit, but they're so thin I forget I have them on haha.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I live in canada though, so no walgreens :( is it kind of like the adjustable depends?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I goodnites and they do fit, but they're so thin I forget I have them on haha.

Perhaps you could use a baby diaper inside them as a stuffer for some extra bulk?

lollol12

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
yeah like adjustable depends idk why but they hold less than a diaper but they feel thicker and are comfortable bc you just slide them down to use the toilet and also you can wear them like underwear or with underwear on top to be discreet no one will notice

sambus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
tena lady protective underwear is quite nice looking - it isn't too tall, hasn't got that scrunchy stuff all over and has some small pretty designs on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.