• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Most at a time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
How many diapers have you worn at a time?
I am currently wearing 3 Depends, i have found that any more then 3 and it doesn't soak through. But I have worn up to 5 Depends.
I tried 3 Bambinos once, and I couldn't even walk, it was fun.

Goose

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
For me, two. Just a regular diaper with holes and a diaper over it. Depends, probably.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
On weekends, when I do not have any commitments that force me to get out of bed early, I usually wear three diapers to bed. First a cloth diaper, then a disposable, and finally another, night-time weight cloth diaper. A frilly plastic panty to cover the diapers, and a baby-doll nighty completes my bed-time attire. I love the extremely bulky feeling of the diapers and they keep the bed, the sheets, and the blankets dry no matter how much I wet.

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
HEHEHEHEHEHE.... alright for legit use I have done four. (For actually peeing in and using them all... and those were depends max.) I also have done 2 abena x-pluses (with a full enema). And then for the winner...

I got my hands on a pack of old longs and drugs diapers (a whole pack for 2 bucks... clearence) So I put the whole pack on. So I think 18 diaper it was. (they were large... I usually wear medium.) I wanted to have fun and for 2 bucks a whole pack of large diapers were with it. Of course I did not use them all lol. Sure fun to try to walk in and crawl in though. I probably spent a good 4 hours in them. I had the house to myself that day. :D

diaperedwolfcub

B

BabyWolf

Probably 5 or 6 disposables. It was my last night before my parents got home, and I wanted to use them up as best I could since I knew I'd have to get rid of them that night. And I like them thick, so I put on several at a time.

A

ani

I've worn 4 Abena x-plus' with 4 abri-let maxi booster pads. I just wobbled and couldn't really walk. It was fun.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Just one at a time ... I want to try two but I haven't had the time with parents around.

F

Falkio

Only one for me. I don't really need to double up since Bambinos are so thick already. Plus, the idea of a really thick diaper just doesn't appeal to me. I'm odd like that.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've worn 4 or 5 CVS ones. I've worn 3 CVS in public (at school). That was an experience.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
No more than 2. That was a one off and they were both very thin adult pull ups. To be honest, I have worn single adult diapers thicker then the two of them were together, so it wasn't anything special. I think it is more efficient to only wear one and change it when necessary though - over two diapers more gets used up so you get more time in them.

Role
Diaper Lover, Other
i have had no 7 depends at one time. it was mainly because i wanted to wear an extremely thick diaper that i couldnt close my legs in and one that i could barely walk. only actually wet through 2.5 of them.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The most I did was like 2 diapers, I usually only wear 1 with like 4 or 5 booster pads. I want my diapers to last! Damn those things are expensive

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
the most I've done at once is two depends adjustable under wear and two depends diapers. but if I had the money witch this summer i will i want to see how any I can actually get one at once

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
4 Depends and 2 Tena Briefs, all at once.
Yeah, I have that much skills.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like to fold a nighttime prefold into thirds, then put that in the middle of my prefolds with velcro. I top it all off with a pair of plastic pants with a high back and extra roomin the crotch. Especially if I plan on a marathon gaming session.

I like to fold a nighttime prefold into thirds, then put that in the middle of my prefolds with velcro. I top it all off with a pair of plastic pants with a high back and extra roomin the crotch. Especially if I plan on a marathon gaming session.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.