Most anticipated games?

Furrytum

Will smile for pancakes.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm looking forward to The Outer World's and Cyberpunk 2077. ( And hopefully some news on Fallout 5...).
What games are you all waiting for?

I was waiting for Borderlands 3. AWESOME!!! Wish it was VR. 😎

Last edited:
Reactions: Furrytum
My most anticipated this year was Fire Emblem 3 Houses and its lived up and even surpassed all of my hype for it.

Now that that's in the rear view mirror, my most anticipated are Streets of Rage 4, Cyberpunk 2077, And Bayonetta 3.

Pokemon Sword and Shield

Well, I finally got The Outer Worlds..took a little time to get into it, but enjoyable so far.

Once I can afford a new potato ...
I am looking forward to:

From The Depths
Cities: Skyline
Planet Coaster

i was excited for cyberpunk but now i'm scared my pc might not be up to the challenge anymore with its parts from 2013. time goes by so fast..

Awaiting Microsoft's new Flight Simulator...and if it's not as add-on friendly as their older incarnations, then I guess XPlane will get my money.

A new skyrim would set me off.

Reactions: Poohbear102415, DiaperedStag, JWolf and 1 other person
Like many I'm waiting for Cyberpunk. It might be the first game I have been looking forward to for a long long time. Can't say I've ever felt as much anticipation for something that allows me to escape from reality for many other releases. It just looks SO damn good.

OP mentioned they would like to hear some news on a Fallout 5, but sadly Bethesda (they still own the rights to those games now right?) Is in way over its head with the dumpster fire that is fallout 76. (and I say that as someone who wanted a multiplayer fallout for a long time. I even played on stress tests for it 😕)

And I just got the 2 latest updates fir Guild Wars 2.

Resident Evil 3 remake is out in April. Saw the trailer on YouTube... looks pretty good to me.

Reactions: Poohbear102415
Hmm I don't even know what's coming out, I play ESO, and skyrim alot still

It's neither been confirmed nor denied, but I'm hoping for a new Sonic Adventure title next year. The Chao in Space short seems to hint at one, since Sonic Team only commissioned shorts like these previously to hype up new games. I don't see why they'd build up SA2 hype if they weren't going to make a real Sonic Adventure 3 (none of that '06 boost formula nonsense), or possibly even remake SA1 and 2 similarly to the Crash and Spyro remakes.

Kerbal Space Program 2. The trailers look awesome, but it's not slated for a release till late 2020 or even 2021.

Ive got enough on my plate as it is! Lol ive started getting back into a private server of PSO blue burst. Also have DLC for borderlands 3 coming out very very soon as well as other stuff

I'm anxiously awaiting Elder Scrolls 6, GTA 6, and Starfield I am curious about. Thought it was supposed to come out this year but I guess that changed. As for ES 6 and GTA 6, I know I have a looooooong wait lol

Sadly there isnt gonna be a GTA6 lol when GTA 5 is making them billions they don't care about making another

Arma 4, probably coming out in the next 3-5 years.

'The Last of Us: 2'

Reactions: Poohbear102415 and Furrytum
Back