Most anticipated games?

Well well well, just got myself a switch, I know I'm late, but haven't had a nintendo system since the NES waaay back when. The one game I am hoping gets "re" released is Zelda Twilight Princess idk how many have said I would like that game just because there is a wolf in it lol. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm crazy about wolves, and recommended that game. I have never played a Zelda game, but if I like it as much as they say I will I hope the rumors are true it will be ported. Other than that, looking forward to discovering new games on my new switch!

Reactions: Furrytum
JWolf said:
Well well well, just got myself a switch, I know I'm late, but haven't had a nintendo system since the NES waaay back when. The one game I am hoping gets "re" released is Zelda Twilight Princess idk how many have said I would like that game just because there is a wolf in it lol. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm crazy about wolves, and recommended that game. I have never played a Zelda game, but if I like it as much as they say I will I hope the rumors are true it will be ported. Other than that, looking forward to discovering new games on my new switch!
If a wolf game is what you want, I seriously recommend Okami HD! I haven't been able to get it myself, too busy playing Spyro Reignited and saving up for diapers, but I've always heard wonderful things about Okami and the remake is no exception. Okami is more of a goddess wolf than a normal wolf, but she's a wolf nonetheless

Reactions: JWolf and Furrytum
The 2 I'm most looking forward to at present are The last of us 2, and Ghost of Tsushima. The last of us was my favourite game on the PS3, and I loved the earlier Infamous games. If we are looking to next gen it will probably be the next God of War which will get me to buy a PS5, which won't be at launch, there will be plenty of cross gen titles to keep me occupied until then.

fearfulharmony said:
If a wolf game is what you want, I seriously recommend Okami HD! I haven't been able to get it myself, too busy playing Spyro Reignited and saving up for diapers, but I've always heard wonderful things about Okami and the remake is no exception. Okami is more of a goddess wolf than a normal wolf, but she's a wolf nonetheless
YEP! Have it on PC, fun game may also get it for my switch :)

JWolf said:
Lost Ember.

I beta tested it just recently. You play as a wolf that can temporarirly change into other animals. It's a somewhat short game, but driven by an incredibly driven story line.

I'm considering getting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fir the Switch and probably Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4

Slomo said:
Lost Ember.

I beta tested it just recently. You play as a wolf that can temporarirly change into other animals. It's a somewhat short game, but driven by an incredibly driven story line.
It is good! I got it on my Steam and spent a while on it

No question: Half-life ........

Big problem!
I do not have VR equipment 😩🤑

Back