Most absorbent diaper/combo?

Littleman12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Which is the most absorbent diaper, on it's own and which is the diaper which (perhaps with a booster or two) will last the longest?
I have tried Safari with a booster and it lasted quite a while, but am looking for something which just keeps going and going and going.
Do say what you would recommend.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
There are a lot of options out there nowadays.
So far, i've heard the trest elites are the most absorbent ones. I myself use Betterdrys everyday and they are very good quality.

Last edited:

greatplainsdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Trest with a couple boosters has been the play for me

Littleman12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Where can I get trest ones from?

Reactions: briefman1

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I find betterdry very good for day use. for night use str8up or tykables overnights.

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I sometimes wind up asleep for 16-20+ hours, unfortunately. I have several medical issues though I'm most affected by severe, often indescribable chronic pain (lower back/Coccyx, non retractable headache 24/7/365 since Jan 18 2004) and eventually a lack of sleep will shut me down and I'll be out for a day or more.
I have been using the Betterdry (Size L) with a Tranquility Super Plus contour booster pad (do NOT unfold the booster pad side to side as that will render the leak guards ineffective. Simply unfold it front to back and it fits perfectly between the very tall leak guards on the Betterdry diapers. Even after 16, 18 or 20+ hours, I RARELY have any leaks. The best part of this combination is that the pricing is reasonable, and made better when bought from LLMedico as I receive the veteran's discount. You also accumulate rewards as you buy which in my case works out to be almost 2 free cases of Betterdry per year.
I admit, the Megamax is even better, ESPECIALLY with a booster pad, but they're not so superior as to justify the high price which is damn near double that of the Betterdry.
I hope this helps those out there who wind up incapacitated like I do. I am thankful that we have products today that realistically will provide leak free protection over a very long period of time. It's also great in that I wind up MISERABLE when I wake up in a cold, wet bed, sometimes physically incapable of getting out of the bed to change & put new reusable underpads down. That is amongst the WORST experiences one can live through... in indescribable pain, incapable of getting out of bed, stuck there to lie in your cold, wet bed!
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. I don't mind paying this information forward.

sotexasDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I've tried a number of the popular premium diapers but my new favorite is the Critter Caboose. Supposedly rated at 8000mL. I've never had a premium that holds up like these do. I use them on my B-N-D, (beer night drinking). I'll go out for a few beers with some friends and while out will drink 6-8 beers without going pee. Then come home and go to bed so wet numerous times during the night and just the other night with one on it held it all. The next morning when I got up and took it off it was super heavy. Just wish I had a scale to weigh it as it was really heavy. Too bad they're so expensive.

Reactions: Antientmariner

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Littleman12 said:
Where can I get trest ones from?
From Amazon. Beware, they're very expensive, but also the most absorbent diaper on the market.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You can make any diaper that has a h&l tape design last as long as you want. You can use boosters, and simply change them out whenever they're full as many times as you want thanks to the h&l tapes.