Morning peepee

If wearing = diaper
if not wearing = toilet :d

I almost always wear a diaper to bed it is always wet in the morning but I'll pee if I have to before I get up, I will usually stay in my diaper till well after breakfast before changing. sometimes if my wife is away I'll not diaper up and the bed is usually wet when I wake up at which time I'll have my morning pee before getting up ( bed is very well protected) to shower change the bedding and diaper up for the day

CLPP said:
I had a very unpleasant kidney stones fiasco throughout the month of August that included wearing two stents for too long. Prior to this August, I had an attack and subsequent removal about 10 years ago. The way I interpret the list of restricted food items is to AVOID them which I take to mean as eat them sparingly. I am drinking at least 8 tall glasses of filtered water each day including my first-in-the-morning glass with half a squeezed lemon. That'll be my routine from here on out.
I still eat a few eggs each week and I'm doubling down on my salt intake. Lots more legumes in my diet, now. Traditionally I've been a "bean hater" but I'm changing my tune.
My doctor tells me to stay away from salt, drink as much water as you can stand every day, start with 8 - 8oz glasses and go from there. She says that of all of the types of kidney stones, the one thing they all have in common is salt. Cut back on salt as much as possible she tells me.

IncontinentnKidneyStones said:
My doctor tells me to stay away from salt, drink as much water as you can stand every day, start with 8 - 8oz glasses and go from there. She says that of all of the types of kidney stones, the one thing they all have in common is salt. Cut back on salt as much as possible she tells me.
That, and of course all the water you're drinking to keep your urine diluted, which makes sense. And probably is hell on your diaper bill....

bambinod said:
That, and of course all the water you're drinking to keep your urine diluted, which makes sense. And probably is hell on your diaper bill....
Not too bad, about $40 to $50 a month, which includes the pill up panties and overnight pads.

Oops! I MEANT to type that I'm doubling down on AVOIDING salt intake as much as possible. DUH!

Reactions: IncontinentnKidneyStones
In my diaper but every now and then I will wet the bed on purpose

Reactions: chamberpot
KittyMerriweather said:
Where does your morning peepee go? Bed, diaper or potty.
Always in the diaper. I never, ever use the toilet unless I have to.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
I pee in the diaper at night, I don't have to do it in the morning.

If I have a diaper, of course it is in the diaper, sometimes leak so in this case both, when I am not wearing most of the time toilet, but I do wet the bed sometimes the reason I don’t do it more often is because of the cleaning, one time I even wet my pillow and it is really hard to clean also when it is cold the big blanket doesn’t really fit in my laundry machine, and I don’t know what would say to my mom if I had to give her to wash I pee smelling blanket

My morning pee goes in my diaper. When I get up I'm usually pretty wet as anyway. While I'm having my morning coffee I continue to wet until my diaper is full or leaking.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, chamberpot and neophyte
When I wake up, my diaper is already soaked, I have no bladder control.

Reactions: pampers47 and KittyMerriweather
In my nappy! I woke up to a wet bed every day until I was about 14. My parents took away my nappies in the hope that I would be dry, but it was not to be. The last 20 yeas I have been in nappies ... and love them!!!

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
KittyMerriweather said:
Where does your morning peepee go? Bed, diaper or potty.
In my diaper, I am sitting here now soaked and loving every minute of it.

Reactions: Sidewinder
I pee in my already wet nighttime diaper in the morning

I usually go in the toilet but I sometimes do my morning pee in a diaper if my bladder is acting up, if I am feeling under the weather, or if I am unusually stressed out.

Just had a 7mm stone blasted, put in a stent, had to wear these mesh panties and a pad for two days, then back to pull ups, and passing blood still. No fun here in Mudville!
I passed a kidney stone that was 8mm back in early May and I still get some urgency and leakage off and on (but not as much lately). I didn’t notice any blood when the stone passed but it’s possible that there was some (given how uncomfortable it was when it passed). When the stone passed I noticed a combination of pain and backflow. On that particular morning I wasn’t able to pee into the urinal voluntarily. Instead I just needed to make sure to be well hydrated, hold the urinal in place and wait for the inevitable loss of control to occur. It felt pretty strange for me to “have an accident” without experiencing any wetness in the process. I knew that the stone passed not only from the pain and backflow but also from seeing it on the bottom of the portable urinal after straining the urine into the toilet. When the stone was sent to the lab it was confirmed to be a calcium oxalate stone (the most common type).

Mine passed on its own into a portable urinal less than a week before the scheduled surgery date when I watching the marathon runners go by. Since I didn’t have a stent put in I don’t know what it’s like from first-hand experience but if Bill Engvall’s comedy routine about pulling a stent is anything to go by it probably hurts even more than passing the stone.

Last edited:
I’ve had THREE stent pulls. Sucks the big one every time!!!

If I have to go when I wake up I'll use my diaper. 9 times out of 10 it's already wet anyway

Reactions: chamberpot
Into a hospital urinal with my wife's help :geek:

Back