Morning peepee

The past week every drop goes in my diaper. It’s already wet anyway from waking to pee in the night. It’s heaven.

It's already in the diaper when I wake up. On weekends I sleep longer and have breakfast in my nighttime diaper if it is not soaked and by the time I'm finished there is usually another wetting in it.

Cheers

Diaper in bed if not too soggy already, otherwise in my diaper in the bathroom before morning shower.

well if I'm padded, there is no morning peepee. I would've done it while I was sleeping when I felt it coming, and I didn't stop it. Happens well before I wake up.

Reactions: longislandguy and chamberpot
This morning I doubled the pleasure with peepee and poopee in my Attends Premier diaper.

this morning i was afraid it was gonna leak because it was so full already but it actually help up

My diapee! 😊

Tundra1975 said:
Everything goes in my diaper. I am diapered 24/7 due to total bladder and bowel incontinence from a ruptured disc in my lower back. I am just happy they make high quality adult diapers today. The diapers I wear allow me to still live a normal life.
Me too 😎🧷🧷❤️

In my diapers every morning, my diaper never ever leaks. Daddy & Mommy makes sure that never happens

Always in my diaper when making my tea

Back