Morning diapers and changes...

• Thread starter Deleted member 58550
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 58550

You change your wet diapers first thing in the morning or keep using them until later. I work from a home office, so I'll always wear my diaper from the night before until about lunchtime, unless it's soaking wet. It's nice to be able to wake up slowly, drink my baby bottle, watch cartoons, work a little, have lunch and only then think about baby wipes and baby powder.

Reactions: surprise35, DLBIG, TheBob and 9 others

abdl86

Time for Cuddling
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
In the beginning i use to wear my night diaper to after breakfast but now i change when i wake up. Maybe i can come back to wear the night diaper longer someday.

Reactions: Deleted member 58550

EmmyBaby2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I am usually changed in the morning after I wake up, very rarely do I walk around in my wet nighttime diaper.

Reactions: surprise35, Jorelaxed and Deleted member 58550

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If it's not leaking, I usually do my morning poop in it before I change and shower. Waste not, want not lol.

• Love
Reactions: LittleAdam, diapeybabybrian, Richpip and 6 others

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Very seldom will I change when I get up, I am retired so no rush to get going but there is a rush in going.

Reactions: clothdl, Jorelaxed and Deleted member 58550

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Usually I’ll jump in the shower pretty much as soon as I get up, but sometimes I’ll make a cup of tea and feed the cat before changing.

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I used to wear my nighttime diaper longer into the morning, but I've grown more and more to hate the smell of stale (ammonia) urine. Yuck.

That's why I prefer thinner diapers that I can change more often, rather than sitting in a big bag of ammonia gel. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Freddie07601 and Deleted member 58550

dltyty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
When I do wear a diaper at night, I usually have to change out of it pretty quickly after I wake up, mostly because of the kids or wife.

Reactions: Diapertoddler, Jorelaxed, chamberpot and 1 other person

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I change out of mine as soon as I get out of bead because I take my morning shower right after I wake up

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Typically I don't change right away, mostly because I'm sure there will be another BM accident. I like to make some coffee, physical stretching and
some meditation. By then I've emptied my bowels, cleaned up and showered. I think I'm going to change my routine though. My (fairly new) girlfriend might be staying the night.

Reactions: Jonnythepony, Kbaby84, Freddie07601 and 2 others

IDKaLittle

Just keep swim-ming...Just keep swim-ming...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
dltyty said:
When I do wear a diaper at night, I usually have to change out of it pretty quickly after I wake up, mostly because of the kids or wife.
I have to ask, where did you get the PJ’s in your profile pic? They’re adorable!

To the thread, I like to stay in mine as long as possible, until I need a change. (I don’t mess.) It’s one of the few times I get to enjoy a full diaper!

babyjf0990

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
when i wore at night i typically waited until after using one more time that morning before changing my diaper.

Reactions: anonymousluke and Deleted member 58550
D

Deleted member 58550

Abdlchriscrinkle said:
I used to wear my nighttime diaper longer into the morning, but I've grown more and more to hate the smell of stale (ammonia) urine. Yuck.

That's why I prefer thinner diapers that I can change more often, rather than sitting in a big bag of ammonia gel. 🤢
Drinking lots of water and wearing good plastic pants can help control the smell.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, nightfox320 and abdl86

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear my nightime diaper until I wake up, but immediately have ibs cramping kick in and just go in my dispossable and then take a shower.

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ABedWetter said:
Drinking lots of water and wearing good plastic pants can help control the smell.
I'm not a fan of plastic pants...
The way the leg elastics dig in to my skin, the way they don't fit snug everywhere like a diaper, and the way they don't crinkle the same as a plastic backed diaper are a few reasons why I don't like them.
Not denying they work, but I grew up in disposables, therefore have zero connection to cloth diaps or plastic pants, they really do nothing for me.

And, I must add that I do hydrate very well, but piss is piss, and it will begin to reek after a while, no matter how hydrated you are. Just my findings.

SuperMaidRavi

Cheerful, lewd and diaper loving maid ^^
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I change mine before the morning shower... I wake up, use my diaper however I need to and then go ahead and change :)

Reactions: Jorelaxed

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Working from home means I usually stay in my overnight nappy until it’s maxed out or until my GF comes home for lunch and insists on changing me.

Reactions: DLBIG and Jorelaxed

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I usually quickly soal my diaper soon as I get up. I have to change it right after

Reactions: Jorelaxed

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Stays on until after #2, then shower and fresh underwear or another diaper

Reactions: DLBIG and Jorelaxed

NorthwestDiaperDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
During the week, I don't immediately change my diaper, but soon do. I'm usually very wet, and may even do a #2 in those 20 or so minutes, and I usually feed the cat, put my lunch together, and prep tea or coffee for my spouse. Then I brush and gargle and jump in the shower.... After showering, then it's hair, deodorant, powdering up, then fresh diaper for the day.
Weekends however, I'm in no rush to change, and if a #2 happens, I'm still in no rush to change. I can easily and happily be in my night diaper til noon!

Reactions: Hemix, Jorelaxed and chamberpot
Status
Not open for further replies.