Morning coffee baba

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Anyone else have their morning coffee or tea in a baba? I love getting up in a wet diaper and having my morning baba of coffee.

Attachments

• 20230123_105129.jpg
    20230123_105129.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: medfet878, Lyric and Elmo
Never thought of it but sounds good. Where did you get your sippy

Reactions: medfet878
Vtfastback13 said:
Never thought of it but sounds good. Where did you get your sippy
Ordered it from Wal-Mart.

When I'm alone or with ABDL friends, I do the same, I have my bottle filled with a coffee-late and I take my time (around 10-15 minutes) to drink it.
Then.... my stomach makes weird noise and not very long after, it's time for the loo and a fresh diaper (no #2 in the diaper for me).
This is the perfect start for a new day.

Reactions: medfet878 and Floodingpants
When I am in my baby time I only drink from my bokky

I've never put coffee in my baby bottles, but I put herbal tea in them all the time--usually orange or mint. Little Cottontail needs some incentive to drink water. The plain kind is too boring. :)

Reactions: psychonautalis, medfet878 and Floodingpants
I’m not allowed to have such a grown up drink in my bottle, only milk, juice or water 😂😂😂 I would much rather my coffee or Pepsi max in there xxx

Reactions: medfet878, Lyric and Floodingpants
I love drinking from my sippy cup. However, I put coffee in my sippy cup once and it left a really strong coffee odor. It took me many, many tries to finally get rid of the smell.

So, until I buy a separate sippy cup just for coffee, I'll be drinking coffee from a mug for the time being.

By the way, I think your bottle is really cute! I'm thinking of buying a similar one, I saw it on Amazon from NUK.

Reactions: medfet878 and Floodingpants
I have a 12oz Garfield Coffee Cup I use to drink coffer with when I'm on my computer !!

Reactions: Floodingpants
Back