• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Morning Around The Market Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlejunior1982

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Something to share and what happened today..

This morning (30th nov 08) me and and my mum and her boyfriend decided to visit the market to do abit of xmas shopping because you get some great bargins.

When we got there it was so cold that I needed to get some gloves and a hat because it was like the north pole hehe. We was looking around the stalls and seen some pampers bed pads and i told my mum if she can buy them for my bed and will pay her later, so she brought me them :) then I picket some gloves and a hat and 2 new pellows for my bed.

After my mum said “I feel sorry for kids crying in this wealther because it cold” and my mums boyfriend said “at least this one dont cry” and I just blushed.

When I got home i placed my pampers bed pad on my bed and done sorted my 2 new pellows

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
LOL cute.

I got my mom to buy me two scarfs this year. And a pair of gloves and a new jacket And I got a bunch of pants from my dad.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Jeez you guys are lucky.

My parents just buy food and pay the bills. If I want anything I gotta work for it!

Sounds like you had a fun time babyjunioruk

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Wait... You're mom bought you a pampers bed pad? Seriously? This may be true but it sounds just a bit um... not...

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
my mom got me a bed pad like that because my cats kept peeing on my bed. my mom changed the litter and they didn't like it. well the pad is really really comfortable, and i'd recomend it for anyone. if babyjunioruk's mom knew it was just really soft and a little water resistant, she wouldn't care about getting it. this is a very plausable story.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Wait... You're mom bought you a pampers bed pad? Seriously? This may be true but it sounds just a bit um... not...
Sounds more true then some who said they were leaving Adisc and were going to kill themselves. I don't mean to be personal but you saying that is like throwing stones in glasses houses. Not to mention I said multiple times my dad bought me diapers. He never went as far to put me in them (thank god!!) but he did buy me two full cases. So I don't think this is to far-fetched.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
my mom got me a bed pad like that because my cats kept peeing on my bed. my mom changed the litter and they didn't like it. well the pad is really really comfortable, and i'd recomend it for anyone. if babyjunioruk's mom knew it was just really soft and a little water resistant, she wouldn't care about getting it. this is a very plausable story.
I didn't know that so to me it sounded kinda fake. But thank you for clearing that up

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I still have the same bed pad from when I was little since I would always wet the bed, now after reading this thread I should go through my boxes of unpacked stuff from years ago and try and find it. :3

Littlejunior1982

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Some sad news *crys*

This week I have been so much busy and also upset at the same time.

I am fainlly going to move out of my parents and into my own place with my little bro has well. so please except my apologise if the site dont get much updated due to this and the christmas advent calendar but will try my best to keep everyone happy.

The sad news that im going to lose my toddler room *crys* but once settled in my own place then will try and get it alot better then ever.

I still will be the little one and hope to get help to live my dream

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You're going to with with your little brother, and have a nursery in the same house as him? I just have to ask...Does it not bother you that your family is all involved in your sexual diaperness? It just seems a little weird to me

Littlejunior1982

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
You're going to with with your little brother, and have a nursery in the same house as him? I just have to ask...Does it not bother you that your family is all involved in your sexual diaperness? It just seems a little weird to me
its not sexual because its one way of ecsapeing real life ! and it dont bother me also here is my room pics so far :

Juniors Photos - New Move - Dec 08

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
its not sexual because its one way of ecsapeing real life ! and it dont bother me also here is my room pics so far :

Juniors Photos - New Move - Dec 08
Your lucky my older brother is not related to you. The reason is my brother think's I use it to escape and hide from the world. Something that you just admitted too. I guess he's right about some of us using it as a means of escape which is sad considering he knows next to nothing about this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.