• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

morning all

mechanicX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
hopefully I am in the right place , I came across this community by accident.

I hadn't heard of ABDL or dl or anything like that before , I didn't even know it was a thing until when I needed to wear pull ups after my cancer scare.

yes I said cancer fortunately I have been given a good bill of health for now. but the investigations the doctors and nurses perform are , how can I say. a little invasive , now when it was all done my doctor gave me a pack of pull ups , and said you'll need these..turned out he was right for about 3-4weeks after. they fitted well and did what they where suppose to do. , but I have long since run out and from time to time need to wear them for quite annoying situations. such as waking up in the middle of the night ( I have been a wake since 3-4am) from incontinence (not very heavy) , since trying to google to the world and back I can't seem to find the right ones , I discovered that they're call ID and they had strips on them. they worked for me when I was at work and when I needed them. at the time and now it looks like I need them again. as not to be crude , I'm destroying my underwear. and some of them are exspensive. any direction would be fantastic.

also to add , even though, I didn't know what abdl or dl was , (until recently) I wanted to add that it's taken be almost 12 years to realise that 3 of my ex girlfriends where into nappy wearing. , I had no idea it was a thing at the time I just accepted it. and totally oblivious to it. I now know the name and it's connected the dots. which I didn't at the time.

anyway that's my intro cheers

Adam

Reactions: checkingoutall
W
mechanicX said:
hopefully I am in the right place , I came across this community by accident.

I hadn't heard of ABDL or dl or anything like that before , I didn't even know it was a thing until when I needed to wear pull ups after my cancer scare.

yes I said cancer fortunately I have been given a good bill of health for now. but the investigations the doctors and nurses perform are , how can I say. a little invasive , now when it was all done my doctor gave me a pack of pull ups , and said you'll need these..turned out he was right for about 3-4weeks after. they fitted well and did what they where suppose to do. , but I have long since run out and from time to time need to wear them for quite annoying situations. such as waking up in the middle of the night ( I have been a wake since 3-4am) from incontinence (not very heavy) , since trying to google to the world and back I can't seem to find the right ones , I discovered that they're call ID and they had strips on them. they worked for me when I was at work and when I needed them. at the time and now it looks like I need them again. as not to be crude , I'm destroying my underwear. and some of them are exspensive. any direction would be fantastic.

also to add , even though, I didn't know what abdl or dl was , (until recently) I wanted to add that it's taken be almost 12 years to realise that 3 of my ex girlfriends where into nappy wearing. , I had no idea it was a thing at the time I just accepted it. and totally oblivious to it. I now know the name and it's connected the dots. which I didn't at the time.

anyway that's my intro cheers

Adam
Welcome to the forum. You have found the right place to look for advice. I myself am incontinent too and this site has helped me a lot coping with it.
Out of sheer curiosity: how was it with your ex’s that you supposed they were into? I am truly interested in that story.

Reactions: checkingoutall and chrischrischris
Petya217 said:
W

Welcome to the forum. You have found the right place to look for advice. I myself am incontinent too and this site has helped me a lot coping with it.
Out of sheer curiosity: how was it with your ex’s that you supposed they were into? I am truly interested in that story.
Thanks very much , it would be great to have support , it's very annoying incontinence.as for my ex's one would blame it on heavy menstartion and then it turned into further wearing again didn't notice , then one would wear during the night , again didn't notice , and one would wear all day and I still didn't notice but once we where comfortable , together (dating) it came out more , and more but I didn't realize it really it's been staring at me for years.

mechanicX said:
Thanks very much , it would be great to have support , it's very annoying incontinence.as for my ex's one would blame it on heavy menstartion and then it turned into further wearing again didn't notice , then one would wear during the night , again didn't notice , and one would wear all day and I still didn't notice but once we where comfortable , together (dating) it came out more , and more but I didn't realize it really it's been staring at me for years.
Thx for the reply. It’s interesting you never questioned though. I mean, if I were to experience something like that, I’d totally ask about it. I guess we’re not all the same. ;)

Hi there,

I also found this community by accident whilst searching for incontinence groups on Tapatalk 🙂

I too, didn't know it existed. . I am also surprised that you didn't question their wearing, more.😊 not that there's anything wrong with not asking, I just know that I would be very confused at least! 😂

Anyway, I'm not here to judge you, I'm here to welcome you. So welcome to the forum! 🙂

I'm very intrigued as to what investigations you have had, that would cause long term incontinence, you obviously don't have to answer that one...

Since joining this forum, many moons ago, my incontinence and how it is dealt with, has greatly changed, but that's another story! 🙂😂

Welcome to this wonderful community, where it doesn't matter why you're here, everyone will welcome you and try to help with you feeling at home.

You're welcome to give me a shout should you need help with anything!

Best wishes,

G x

Reactions: checkingoutall
mechanicX said:
since trying to google to the world and back I can't seem to find the right ones , I discovered that they're call ID and they had strips on them.

One of these maybe:

Grannyweatherwax said:
Hi there,

I also found this community by accident whilst searching for incontinence groups on Tapatalk 🙂

I too, didn't know it existed. . I am also surprised that you didn't question their wearing, more.😊 not that there's anything wrong with not asking, I just know that I would be very confused at least! 😂

Anyway, I'm not here to judge you, I'm here to welcome you. So welcome to the forum! 🙂

I'm very intrigued as to what investigations you have had, that would cause long term incontinence, you obviously don't have to answer that one...

Since joining this forum, many moons ago, my incontinence and how it is dealt with, has greatly changed, but that's another story! 🙂😂

Welcome to this wonderful community, where it doesn't matter why you're here, everyone will welcome you and try to help with you feeling at home.

You're welcome to give me a shout should you need help with anything!

Best wishes,

G x
how I was incontinent , I say incontinent its more annoying. I don't leak often it's just when I do it's proper annoying and I have exspensive underwear id destroy them. before I went to the doctors , "it's going to be graphic" I was getting alot of blood , and various other fluids , I put up with it for quite some time , they said that there going to look for cancer with this massive thingy that bloody hurt!....and then I used pull ups and well here we are now I'm back to wear I was bar any blood. phew!

as for not noticing with my ex's i noticed but didn't. and accepted oh it's that reason this reason and then I tuned out of it after a while , I was never asked to change them or anything I don't think 🤔 I'm trying to remember back 12 or more years ☺️

The NHS buys my underwear, so I'm lucky in that aspect. (hernia boxers for Ernie, the hernia that’s grown next to Bert, my five year old stoma) I think they're quite expensive otherwise *shrugs*

I think the way you "tuned" out, not letting it remotely bother you, or really mind their reasoning is actually quite commendable, so kudos to you.

Most of the people here that wear by choice, probably wish they had a partner like you. 😊🙂

Grannyweatherwax said:
The NHS buys my underwear, so I'm lucky in that aspect. (hernia boxers for Ernie, the hernia that’s grown next to Bert, my five year old stoma) I think they're quite expensive otherwise *shrugs*

I think the way you "tuned" out, not letting it remotely bother you, or really mind their reasoning is actually quite commendable, so kudos to you.

Most of the people here that wear by choice, probably wish they had a partner like you. 😊🙂

it doesn't bother me really the wearing , it's just whatever , I managed to get some from a company called dottydiapercompany it's the closest I could find. I have bought 10 so that should last me a while.

so the ones I purchased where completely wrong , the search continues , although the links tiny provided look close I'll study them when I'm back from work tonight.

Welcome to the board Adam. Glad to hear your health is on the upswing.

Back