• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

More Output

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Mmm i was wondering what drinks are really good duretic like effects. Like you dont have to drink much to have to have to go. And all that good stuff :D

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Depends what you're after. Personally, a cup of coffee is guaranteed to make me have to go within an hour or two.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Especially tea, but bottom line, more in means more out. Water works just fine too, and most people don't get enough anyway.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Especially tea, but bottom line, more in means more out. Water works just fine too, and most people don't get enough anyway.
Oh, yeah water is okay but im not fond of drinking tons and tons of one thing :eek:

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah coffee for sure, also beer seems to produce a lot of output, though that should only be utilized by people of legal drinking age.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:laugh::laugh:
Yeah coffee for sure, also beer seems to produce a lot of output, though that should only be utilized by people of legal drinking age.
MMM beer xD...... maybe not

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
Lots of water works. if you drink enough your body starts to want to purge some of it and itll come to you fast :3
i find that 2-3 cans of Coke can do wonders.

Role
Diaper Lover
2 (or more) Water bottles in 30 mins to an hour will get your motor running.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Anything with caffeine, and alcohol of course. At your age I’d guess Coffee, Dew, RedBull & mabey Bawls. Drink plenty of water so you don’t get dehydrated.

Nam

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Water does it for me faster than anything. The next best drinks are caffeinated sodas. The caffeine is a diuretic and the pop has plenty of fluid in it.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Iced tea does the trick for me! Goes right through me.

Peachy

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Besides the regular drinks like water, beer and tea, there are some specific drinks that trigger urine production.. I believe they were cranberry juice and chamomile tea. Googling "duretic drinks" would have saved you this entire thread

Role
Diaper Lover
most sodas. especially ones like mountain dew. dr pepper goes right through me as well

pixel

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
A couple light beers should have you going in no time... for a long time =)

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
A can of Vanilla Coke is an almost guarenteed accident for me.. Irritates my bladder more than other colas do for whatever reason.

Nestea or Brisk Iced tea makes me pee more.

Drinking more water = more diluted urine... so you may not get the urge as much if you're after that effect...

Status
Not open for further replies.