More of the Halo trilogy???|talk of the movie/new games/even Books???

Halo Sequels??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I know Halo Wars is coming out.
The movie in 2009.
isnt that it.
Or are there gonna be Prequel(s).
Halo Chronicles???
please post your comments and links HERE.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There may be a prequel to it...The movie has been on hiatus for a while now...Halo Wars will just be a RTS (real time strategy), which I'm not interested in...

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i was never that into halo, but i wouldn't mind seeing a movie (if it's better than the 'doom' movie). i'm not a movie buff, but i'd get it on dvd if i had the chance.
as far as more games, books, merchandise, etc. i think they would be stretching it thin. i think a game that started and ended the way it did is good and to soak up more dollars than it's worth would be a shame to master chief and bungie as a whole.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I'll probably end up checking out the Halo movie if/when it comes out. Supposedly Peter Jackson is going to have a hand in it somehow (I can't remember - I think maybe as Producer or something) - so there could be a nice bit of quality there. Video-game based movies though generally suck. The only one that wasn't horrible that I can think of is maybe Silent Hill.

But anyway... yeah Halo Wars is an RTS that I could care less for... I'm not a big RTS fan.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'll probably end up checking out the Halo movie if/when it comes out. Supposedly Peter Jackson is going to have a hand in it somehow (I can't remember - I think maybe as Producer or something) - so there could be a nice bit of quality there. Video-game based movies though generally suck. The only one that wasn't horrible that I can think of is maybe Silent Hill.

But anyway... yeah Halo Wars is an RTS that I could care less for... I'm not a big RTS fan.
Peter Jackson stepped out of the project removing himself from the whole process he has nothing to do with it now. Thats what i been hearing for like months now. I think the movie was canned too. Either way FPS games are not known for good plot lines. The best plot line in a FPS I seen is half life and even then your still wondering how did this and this and that happen.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Peter Jackson stepped out of the project removing himself from the whole process he has nothing to do with it now. Thats what i been hearing for like months now. I think the movie was canned too. Either way FPS games are not known for good plot lines. The best plot line in a FPS I seen is half life and even then your still wondering how did this and this and that happen.
I think he's back in...There are things planned called PeterJackson Halo Project...And it's not the movie...

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Man, I think I might be the only one who really, really loved -- and I mean loved the DooM movie. I thought it was an absolutely outstanding game-to-movie and drew forth from all of the really obscure series lore back from '92, '93.

As for Halo, I think I'm Haloed out -- there could be no movie, no more games, and I could care less. I thought the ending(s) of the third game were trite, and I thought that the hype over the third game was absolutely needless given that, to me, it played like nothing more than a dated, already-done shooter.

Xbox and Microsoft need to find something more "modern" to be their central marketing focus now.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Man, I think I might be the only one who really, really loved -- and I mean loved the DooM movie. I thought it was an absolutely outstanding game-to-movie and drew forth from all of the really obscure series lore back from '92, '93.

As for Halo, I think I'm Haloed out -- there could be no movie, no more games, and I could care less. I thought the ending(s) of the third game were trite, and I thought that the hype over the third game was absolutely needless given that, to me, it played like nothing more than a dated, already-done shooter.

Xbox and Microsoft need to find something more "modern" to be their central marketing focus now.

Doom was ok...It could have been a lot better...The first person part was good...

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm glad to hear that you liked the first-person part of the movie, Pojo! :D A lot of people seemed to hate that part, especially. I thought that part was so much fun!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Eh... leave Halo as a video game. Just b/c resident evil pulled it off doesn't mean Halo can.

1st Halo game... excellent
2nd Halo... really good
3rd Halo... bleh... sucked.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Eh... leave Halo as a video game. Just b/c resident evil pulled it off doesn't mean Halo can.

1st Halo game... excellent
2nd Halo... really good
3rd Halo... bleh... sucked.

Multiplayer wise...

1st - Never played so not sure
2nd - Pretty good, barely played online though
3rd - Awesome

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I never played the first Halo, I played a little bit of the 2nd, but i love Halo 3 (esp on my flat screen lol)

I think a Halo movie would be awesome! There are some promotional videos on youtube made by microsoft ( i would assume). Some of them have a better story line than the game itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.