More of a pull-up fetish than actual diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I'm pretty sure there are some people who also think with me too, but I'm way more into wearing like goodnites, DryNites (from the UK), and pull-ups that are more for older kids and bedwetting. When I wear like an Abena M4, it just feels too bulky and I know they're more for absorbency than discreetness, they just don't feel quite right to me. Call me weird, but I'm more into pull-ups (I used to fit into actual Pull-Ups 4t-5t), and those kind of "diapers". They feel bulkier when they're wet, they feel tighter, and they just feel better to me for some reason. I'm pretty weird as a diaper lover...

I am the opposite, pull-ons don't do it for me at all but it's fabulous you know what you like and it doesn't make you weird (unless you want to be weird!)

I have often wondered for the younger people that might have grown up with cloth like backed pull-ons if that won't be the next big thing in ABDL.

Argent said:
I am the opposite, pull-ons don't do it for me at all but it's fabulous you know what you like and it doesn't make you weird (unless you want to be weird!)

I have often wondered for the younger people that might have grown up with cloth like backed pull-ons if that won't be the next big thing in ABDL.

I have no idea what diapers I wore until I assume I wore Pull-Ups, but I wet the bed from about 1st grade until about freshman year of high school or so, so I was pretty routine to wearing goodnites, and even now I just wear those. If Kimberly-Clark would only make the XL Goodnites a bit bigger, to about 150 pounds or so, those would be the perfect fit on me. I'm assuming probably a lot of ABDL's or TBDL's start out in Goodnites, because they're really discreet and are probably the least expensive of a diaper you can get (talking about just the cost of a pack on eBay or grocery stores, not per diaper price). I want to keep wearing Goodnites for as long as I can, they're definitely my favorite "diaper" I've worn.

Look, we're all unique. I wear double pullups every day, on the job, because they work for me. They're still diapers, absorbing & containing my misdeeds. And, yet, when at home, I have choices; pullups, full briefs, training pants, or any/all combinations of all. There's no reason to box yourself into a corner, as if this/that is all you'll wear. You'll change, based on how your life situation changes. Just roll with the punches, and stop trying to over think it. If it absorbs pee, it's a diaper. If it doesn't, it's just plain underwear. Which do you prefer? I thought so.... No go pull your diapers up, and figure out what you're having for breakfast.

I've said this before, but I was into training pants way before I was into actual diapers. Well, they were big in my fantasies at least. I suppose for me it's the whole change in dynamic that being potty-trained and wearing training pants brings that really gets me going.

I have nothing against people liking them if they work for them.... for me though I don't feel secure and constantly worry they will leak.

Technically, Pull Ups are still diapers to a certain extent. Regardless, if it piques your interest more, more power to you. Personally for me, though, both diapers and pull ups intrigue me. Just depends on what I'm in the mood for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back