more forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
we should have more subforums on off topic.
for eXaMpLe:
Hobbies
media
parental/lifestyle
can you think of any more

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wouldn't most of those fall under off topic? Maybe subforums...But I don't think they deserve their own forums

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
all those fall under off topic no need for any more forums/subforums.

Role
Private
I think quite a few people have argued against having a lot of boards in the past. Things just get too cluttered and there's more chance of the wrong topic going on the wrong board, which can be quite annoying.

Considering we are a DL, TB/AB, BF and Incontinence forum, it would perhaps be best if we just stuck to that as the main feature of this site. If you have anything else to say, then use the aptly named "Off Topic" board. And just looking at that board right now, we have a lot of diverse threads, but there isn't a significant number of specific topics that would warrant another board.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I think quite a few people have argued against having a lot of boards in the past. Things just get too cluttered and there's more chance of the wrong topic going on the wrong board, which can be quite annoying.
I agree, we need to keep it tight packed and organized like a file cabinet. You can only put so many files in there or they will all overflow out! :eek:

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
I'll only create new subforums if there are so many posts in an existing forum that we actually *need* a new subforum to prevent things getting cluttered. As it is now, that isn't really the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.