More different status'es

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crassi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
First, please pardon my English. I'm 15 years old and Swedish, so I ain't perfect. On the topic though.

I say the "Lurker" statu isn't really enough. If one goes on vacation he/she isn't lurking around - since he/she ain't browsing the site. On the other hand a person who reads the site often without posting, that could be called "lurking". So a new status would be like "Inactive"

And one problem which I really don't know a sollution to. You see, I rarely post because I'm suffering from melancholia. So when I was degraded to a lurker was kind of depressing. Since there isn't so much I can do about it. Any ideas on that sorta things?

Thanks,

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, by posting once after your vacations, you re-gain your old status back anyways.

Crassi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I really see no real point in commenting on that, since it should be so obvious. But since I'm so nice today, I'm going to shed some light on that ignorance of yours.

Right now I'm 14 years and about 10 months. As many people today do (including me) I'm going to round off that number which equals 15. See? It wasn't so hard now was it? It's just common sense. If you want me te explain it more detailed to you just ask me. Geez.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I really see no real point in commenting on that, since it should be so obvious. But since I'm so nice today, I'm going to shed some light on that ignorance of yours.

Right now I'm 14 years and about 10 months. As many people today do (including me) I'm going to round off that number which equals 15. See? It wasn't so hard now was it? It's just common sense. If you want me te explain it more detailed to you just ask me. Geez.
We take issues regarding age very serious here. There is no way any person could know that you were 14 years and 10 months, if you came out of the gate saying that, it wouldn't have come up.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
As a formerly quite active member who's been away long enough to have to brave the rigors of "access denied; fall to thy prayers old man, we know thee not" I don't see my hardships as undue. Sure it's a pain to feel (temporarily) spurned by the system, but as was said above, 20 posts is not too high a number to have to make...

Crassi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
We take issues regarding age very serious here. There is no way any person could know that you were 14 years and 10 months, if you came out of the gate saying that, it wouldn't have come up.
I do understand that, but there is no war I can really prove my age in this situation. I mean, I can't really scan my passport or anything like that. And after
the reponse I got from here when I showed my msn I would never dare to lay up a picture of me.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I do understand that, but there is no war I can really prove my age in this situation. I mean, I can't really scan my passport or anything like that. And after
the reponse I got from here when I showed my msn I would never dare to lay up a picture of me.
We're not asking you to....

Status
Not open for further replies.