• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

More diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

croccroccraz

Should I risk ordering free samples of huggies diapers? If my parents find out I ordered the diapers or see them. They might ground me for 1-2 weeks? Should I order the diapers?

Role
Diaper Lover
No, you shouldn't order them. Jesus doesn't like people who wear diapers, so you should stop so you don't burn in hell.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Then fidgeting mollusks will envelop your brain with a viscous slime that will preserve your brain for thousands of years evermore.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Are we already up to the point where the guy should just be banned already? I think it may be time to limit out many topics new people can make.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
And the mollusks will communicate directly with your cranial discharge and discover your eating habits. These will be beamed directly to the mothermollusk, who is just about to be annihilated in under 3 minutes by Metroid.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Pellucidly and blatantly will the carnage spew from the porous mothermollusk's protective shell, which didn't protect against super missiles apparently.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
croc, why would your parents ground you for free samples showing up at your house?

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Should I risk ordering free samples of huggies diapers? If my parents find out I ordered the diapers or see them. They might ground me for 1-2 weeks? Should I order the diapers?
They'll probably think it's some promotional gimmick if you do order them, but only you know your parents :graduate:

But, why don't you post all your questions in one thread?

Last edited:

Honeywell6180

Contributor
Role
Private
Oh for Pete's sake. As you can see, the kid is sick enough to need them. Why deprive him? Who knows, maybe his mother can get them through Medicaid so he doesn't run out!

Honeywell6180

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Address them to your parents or siblings. They'll toss them and you fetch them.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
You should definately order more diapers.

You can't ever get enough of them... then you can put one on and fap while you fantasize about your mommy catching you in a poopy diaper, calling you a stinky boy, and keeping you locked in diapers 24/7 forever.

It's gotta be your favorite thing to do... right?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I didn't know mollusks fidgeted. I did know that occasionally they will order tiny, tiny diapers which they are known to wear, especially when the big mother mollusk isn't watching, though there is nothing sadder than a grounded mollusk. By grounded, you mean ground into the ground, right?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Mmm... ground mollusk... make it into a patty... grill it up with some onions. Wonderful stuff.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I didn't know mollusks fidgeted. I did know that occasionally they will order tiny, tiny diapers which they are known to wear, especially when the big mother mollusk isn't watching, though there is nothing sadder than a grounded mollusk. By grounded, you mean ground into the ground, right?
What do mollusks even look like, haha.

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.