Status
Not open for further replies.

cd158

Colin
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm trying to get some more baby stuff but i ran out of ideas of stuff to get. As of now I have plenty of diapers, a bottle, formula, pacifiers, and the diapering essentials such as wipes and powder. I was wanting to get more, perhaps an abdl onesie. I've seen that amazon sells abdl onesies but i don't know what size to get or how to order it or what's best.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Isn't there a section for this type discussion? Ok diapers are clothing and so are onesies but baby stuff is just a weird title to see in the diaper forum. I got my onesie from Rearz. Hmmm not sure I've ever needed it though. Maybe someday. If I work as a teacher abd am around little kids all day, it might be better, but wouldn't the parents notice? I think I got the wrong size. Mine was on sale due to size discrepanies. That reminds me, Rearz sent me a sale email. What am I still doing here?

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
It depends on where you want to go in ABDL land.

You can certainly get a onsie and also some other baby clothing - overalls, t-shirts, etc.

You can go with toys: mobiles, toy truck, blocks, etc.

You can go with utensils: plates, forks, spoons, etc that are designed for toddlers.

And finally, you can always get more pacifiers, diapers, bottles...

Hope this helps.

cd158

Colin
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Isn't there a section for this type discussion? Ok diapers are clothing and so are onesies but baby stuff is just a weird title to see in the diaper forum. I got my onesie from Rearz. Hmmm not sure I've ever needed it though. Maybe someday. If I work as a teacher abd am around little kids all day, it might be better, but wouldn't the parents notice? I think I got the wrong size. Mine was on sale due to size discrepanies. That reminds me, Rearz sent me a sale email. What am I still doing here?

sorry didn't realize which section i posted it in

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
What about toys !? Maybe some Legos, toy cars, what do you like :eek: ? Also maybe some clothing as you said, footed pajamas, overalls, cute shoes, socks and plushies ! You can't go wrong with plushies :)

KarmaBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
footed pjs are my fav - maybe because it is so cold in the winter!! Or even the last two nights .... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.