MoodTime is going to start selling ABDL gear

HappyPixels

Papa Pixels
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Let me just start by saying that being a South African interested in anything ABDL related sucks. If you want adult sized onesies, pacifiers, or nappies with cute little designs on them, you're gonna have to order that stuff online from overseas. As someone who has ordered things in the past from several countries and companies, it's a bloody nightmare. It's overpriced and takes eons to get here.

Therefore, I am happy to report that the South African sex toy and kink gear company, MoodTime, will soon start be selling stuff aimed at folks like us! Sadly, their collection is pretty small. Their only nappies are two different kinds of reusable cloth pieces (one is velcro and the other is snap) that have kind of boring designs. They're also selling a couple of bottles and dummies. It's small but it's a start and hopefully they'll add more items in the future.

H89420cafc46b479faeed80e0002edcbbG1_jpg.jpgHc562e1333a344cc9b787468aac5d410fd_jpg_960x960_jpg.jpg

Reactions: pupmunch90, LogiAB and LaLoneDigi
Thankfully I'm from England and can indulge in everything AB/DL related.

Reactions: LogiAB and HappyPixels
It's a start. Very happy for everyone in that part of the world. Hopefully ABDL gear will become more available in the near future!

Reactions: pupmunch90, PlastiBrain, LogiAB and 1 other person
bobbilly said:

Lucky sod.

LaLoneDigi said:
It's a start. Very happy for everyone in that part of the world. Hopefully ABDL gear will become more available in the near future!

Yeah, it sucks it's so small but if it sells well then hopefully that'll encourage them to expand their content.

Reactions: pupmunch90 and LogiAB
I contacted MoodTime on email. So they are keen on expanding the range to more cute designs. Like you though because it is new market for them they starting small to see how things go. Main thing though is it is a start for ABDL gear in SA!

Last edited:
Reactions: pupmunch90 and HappyPixels
bobbilly said:
You are lucky little ones in England, I do think retail companies are missing the boat here in South Africa but lets see and hope for the best.

Reactions: HappyPixels
LogiAB said:
I contacted MoodTime on email. So they are keen on expanding the range to more cute designs. Like you though because it is new market for them they starting small to see how things go. Main thing though is it is a start for ABDL gear in SA!

Fingers crossed it does well. I need easily accessible cute adult geared baby stuff!

Reactions: pupmunch90
This little one has not even left the states. I feel bad that you can not get what you want.

Reactions: pupmunch90
Back