Monkey Island games

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I was wondering if any of you have ever played any of the Monkey Island games. They are made by Lucas arts. They are some of the most entertaining games I have ever played! The story line is great and there are times i just laugh out loud cus of the dialoge.

If anyone is looking for a fun different kind of game to play I would suggest playing the Monkey Island series.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was wondering if any of you have ever played any of the Monkey Island games. They are made by Lucas arts. They are some of the most entertaining games I have ever played! The story line is great and there are times i just laugh out loud cus of the dialoge.

If anyone is looking for a fun different kind of game to play I would suggest playing the Monkey Island series.
I have the frist 3 for my computer and I beat the 4th on the ps2. I am waiting for Monkey Island 5 which should come out when Lucas Arts gets around to it... in say 6-10 years.

Thats what the Scum Bar website says at least. I think Lucas Arts was sort of half joking about it. I pray we have not seen the last of Guy Brush Threepwood.

Also "You fight like a cow."

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
The third Monkey Island game is my favorite.

another good Lucas arts adventure game is Sam & Max Hit the Road.

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I liked the 3rd game the best as well. I liked the cartoonish style and the voices were the best.

"A pirate I was meant to be, trim the sails and roam the sea!"

Status
Not open for further replies.