• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Monkey Island games

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I was wondering if any of you have ever played any of the Monkey Island games. They are made by Lucas arts. They are some of the most entertaining games I have ever played! The story line is great and there are times i just laugh out loud cus of the dialoge.

If anyone is looking for a fun different kind of game to play I would suggest playing the Monkey Island series.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was wondering if any of you have ever played any of the Monkey Island games. They are made by Lucas arts. They are some of the most entertaining games I have ever played! The story line is great and there are times i just laugh out loud cus of the dialoge.

If anyone is looking for a fun different kind of game to play I would suggest playing the Monkey Island series.
I have the frist 3 for my computer and I beat the 4th on the ps2. I am waiting for Monkey Island 5 which should come out when Lucas Arts gets around to it... in say 6-10 years.

Thats what the Scum Bar website says at least. I think Lucas Arts was sort of half joking about it. I pray we have not seen the last of Guy Brush Threepwood.

Also "You fight like a cow."

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
The third Monkey Island game is my favorite.

another good Lucas arts adventure game is Sam & Max Hit the Road.

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I liked the 3rd game the best as well. I liked the cartoonish style and the voices were the best.

"A pirate I was meant to be, trim the sails and roam the sea!"

Status
Not open for further replies.