• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Mommy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamag

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hello:) I am not new to the ABDL world as I used to be a little. Now I’d rather take on the role as a mommy/caregiver. I am in Massachusetts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LittlePrince, caringmomdl, littlekyro and 1 other person
Hello mamag and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

egor said:
Hello mamag and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

I personally like to cook and watch Netflix and hang out with my friends. As far as the mommy part of me, I like to do it all. Feeding, changing, bathing, even taking naps with the little! I like to interact and color and play and watch cartoons too:)

Welcome, sounds like you are going to make some girl out there very happy.

diaperfooties said:
Welcome, sounds like you are going to make some girl out there very happy.
Well thank you:)

mamag said:
I personally like to cook and watch Netflix and hang out with my friends. As far as the mommy part of me, I like to do it all. Feeding, changing, bathing, even taking naps with the little! I like to interact and color and play and watch cartoons too:)
I also love to cook. I would like to direct you to the Foodie Blog, where we talk about that subject.

egor said:
I also love to cook. I would like to direct you to the Foodie Blog, where we talk about that subject.
Welcome, so glad you joined, never enough carers, thanks for share a few of your interests, sound like a great mommy!

Welcome, I hope you find that special little someone you're looking for!

That's so nice of you to do that for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back