Mommy took my boxers away today

Punku

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've been basically diapered or in goodnites for 2months now. I blame northshore as this initially sparked my prolonged wearing when I usually only wear on weekends, if even that often. I bring this up because yesterday I recognized this was a AB milestone/record for me, I thought it was kinda cool and wanted to thank her. She very casually responds we should just throw away or donate your boxers.

One: Who wants to buy "gently used" mens underwear at a thrift store????
Two: I was utterly speechless and didn't know what to say.

After a night of reflecting, weighing the pro's/con's and asking myself what I really want I came to a conclusion. This is sort of a once in a lifetime chance and on top of that, someone else is reccomending it. Maybe I'll get tired of diapers eventually, maybe goodnites at work during the summer really sucks, maybe maybe maybe....There will be things I won't like about it, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

So this morning (happy Easter!) I pull out all of my underwear and wait for her to walk in so I can have a serious talk about this and figure out what this means. Before I even get two words out she grabs my boxers and gets ready to leave the room. I stutter out of surprise to get her to stop. She stops and asks me "this is what you want right?"

Once again I'm basically speechless but nod my head yes. Soooo....she walks off... I have no idea if she threw them away, hid them for when I get tired of diapers (is that possible?) or put them in a bag to be donated later. Tell me this 2 months ago I would of laughed in your face, but this is actually happening now....Wow

This is essentially a dream come true....but I'm scared one day this will lead to incontenince. I couldn't really give a fudge if people find out about my diapers at this point....but the thought of being physically diaper dependent doesn't sound fun outside of fantasy.

Sorry for the ramble or if this seems scatterbrained. I really don't know where else I could talk about this and have already deleted this 2 times so I'm just going to post before I delete this too. Sorry for piss poor proofreading.

Reactions: dd1983
This is a really big jump. I would've recommended just doing a trial run (like a week) in diapers to see if this is really what you want. Also trusting Goodnites pullups which are not only intended for an adolescent bladder but also, well, pullups for day use at work is not a good idea. If you're serious about going 24/7 I'd recommend investing in something a little more substantial, probably mid to high-grade medical or ABDL diapers (i.e. with tabs). You seem to be rushing into this and it doesn't seem like you have a good enough idea of what's coming to you. This sounds like this was an on the fly decision and you may want to take a step back and evaluate what you're going to sacrifice by being 24/7 as well as budget, etc. If you do decide to go 24/7, it is very likely that you would end up completely diaper-dependent which is something it sounds like you don't want

Last edited:
Topex said:
This is a really big jump. I would've recommended just doing a trial run (like a week) in diapers to see if this is really what you want. Also trusting Goodnites pullups which are not only intended for an adolescent bladder but also, well, pullups for day use at work is not a good idea. If you're serious about going 24/7 I'd recommend investing in something a little more substantial, probably mid to high-grade medical or ABDL diapers (i.e. with tabs). You seem to be rushing into this and it doesn't seem like you have a good enough idea of what's coming to you. This sounds like this was an on the fly decision and you may want to take a step back and evaluate what you're going to sacrifice by being 24/7 as well as budget, etc. If you do decide to go 24/7, it is very likely that you would end up completely diaper-dependent which is something it sounds like you don't want

I've been diapered for 2 months so I'm past the trial week, good reccomendation though.

I don't use the goodnites at work, it's more of a safety thing? It just helps put me at ease, I don't think I'll ever wear fully at work...at least not at this job. I guess that doesn't really make me legit 24/7 besides wearing 😅

I got northshore slims and can basically stretch a case of 60 per month since I use the potty at work. It seems to of left out quite a bit of details that might of painted an incorrect picture for you. My apologies and I truly appreciate the advice and the time you took to respond.

That's pretty awesome. Getting rid of any underwear is one of the last things we can do in fully accepting diapers.

Reactions: ABdrew, Deleted member 44078 and Punku
Then you don't have any cause to worry about inducing incontinence. Keeping control at work is keeping control.

I’ve never done the “throw the boxes out” thing, but after wearing nearly 24/7 for many years I haven’t been replacing any wore out boxers lol. I’m down to one good pair and one that’s ready to toss, and it doesn’t really bother me.

Any time I do wear boxers i get anxious and can’t wait to just get back in a comfy diaper.

Reactions: ABdrew and littlemoosey
Wow kiddo

Being that you already done 2 months of 24/7 probably overcome the majority of hurdles about being diapered.

And it sounds like they are your favourite underwear.

Your fear of becoming diaper dependent is something you do need to talk through with your mum.

It is possible to retrain your bladder muscles. But adult potty training. I understand is hard.

Or you could just except it as a consequence of the life choice seem to be making.

At least you are parents are accepting of you.

Let's know how you get on. I am really interested.

As I have a online Daddy that has me in a night time diaper. And is encouraging me to go 24/7

Which I have resisted because I don't want to become diaper dependent either.

Reactions: Deleted member 44078 and Punku
siysiy said:
Wow kiddo

Being that you already done 2 months of 24/7 probably overcome the majority of hurdles about being diapered.

And it sounds like they are your favourite underwear.

Your fear of becoming diaper dependent is something you do need to talk through with your mum.

It is possible to retrain your bladder muscles. But adult potty training. I understand is hard.

Or you could just except it as a consequence of the life choice seem to be making.

At least you are parents are accepting of you.

Let's know how you get on. I am really interested.

As I have a online Daddy that has me in a night time diaper. And is encouraging me to go 24/7

Which I have resisted because I don't want to become diaper dependent either.

Yea, I think the only other hurdle would be wearing around my side of the family, college might be a little tough the first day as I plan to wear diapers there. I already wore my goodnites when I went in for administrative stuff so it shouldn't be too bad. Worst case I go back to goodnites like I do for work so it's a win/win in my eyes.

You're right, I should talk to mommy about this, I wanted too before but she made things happen kinda fast. Honestly, I'm a little scared that she will reverse the 24/7 decision as she may not be aware that some people become diaper dependent. Thankfully BlueGrey put those fears to rest about diaper dependency, now I just have to find the right moment to bring it up.

Even with the struggles, adult potty training sounds like fun but that stuff is better left to fantasy. In reality it wouldn't be fun wetting my pants in public accidently.

I wouldn't say my parents are accepting, I don't talk to my dad and my mum doesn't know. Granted my mum will be visiting in May so that will be another hurdle as Mommy and I would rather her not know. If she does somehow find out then it shouldn't a big deal. Mommy's family knows and doesn't care so that helps with my courage to commit to this decision.

I'm flattered and I'll try to do updates every once in a while then 😊

As for your online daddy, I wouldn't reccomend changing your lifestyle for anyone but yourself. You are the one who has to deal with the consequences, not him. I don't know anything about your dynamic/relationship but I'd reccomend returning to the 24/7 talk after you two live together. This is a serious commitment and I honestly wouldn't be able to do it without my mommy.

ykdprdave said:
I’ve never done the “throw the boxes out” thing, but after wearing nearly 24/7 for many years I haven’t been replacing any wore out boxers lol. I’m down to one good pair and one that’s ready to toss, and it doesn’t really bother me.

Any time I do wear boxers i get anxious and can’t wait to just get back in a comfy diaper.

I wanted to go the route you did and keep some on hand for emergencies/working out but mommy makes the rules now 😁. I don't blame you for feeling anxious, especially after years of wearing! I'd tell you to throw those yucky things away but I might be a little biased 😅

Reactions: ABdrew
I'm head down that route too, I'm almost 24/7. My mommy wife even took me shopping for diapers yesterday. I still have boxers but I am so happy in diapers I don't want to wear boxers. Plus I am finding I have accidents when trying to be a big boy.

I think if you and your mommy are happy then don't worry about it, mommies are the ones in charge, us babies have to do what our mommies say as we are only little.

Like it already been said, if you can control your bladder at work than you will retain control.
However be warned, using your diaper at every chance you get will cause you to become somewhat diaper trained any you will find it difficult to hold it when not in a diaper.

My wife decided years ago I no longer needed underwear as I was only wearing diapers anyway and tossed them in the trash, this was her way of helping me to become bladder incontinent , this is something I had wanted since childhood and my wife loved the idea when I explained my need to wear diapers.
Now I’m in diapers 24/7 and I pee them all the time and I often poop in them, my wife warned me if I continue to poop my diapers I just might loose the ability to control when I go poop, I just said I hope so.

We cleaned out my underwear drawer a while ago as there was no sense in keeping them and the chances of me being able,tomwear them again are non existent. My old underwear drawer now holds my onesies.

clearing out all my underwear was the last step in my acceptance of needing to be diapered 24/7 for the rest of my life.

lonnie said:
However be warned, using your diaper at every chance you get will cause you to become somewhat diaper trained any you will find it difficult to hold it when not in a diaper.

This is totally true, I started 24/7 this week as I am almost 24/7 anyway and have been for awhile. I have had the last few days off work and hate being out of diapers, your brain become content being in diapers, part of being AB. If you stop wearing it's like going through withdrawal, baby Brain goes nuts.
I was having accidents when not in a diaper, being diaper trained or diaper dependant happens without realising. I often wake up in a wet diaper so day time accidents in boxers was bound to start. I also regress more now and I don't realise I have wet my pants, my mommy says that because baby's don't know what's happening and thats what diapers are for.
But I would not change anything, I want to be little, I am happy being AB so becoming diaper dependant just makes it better.
If your the same and this makes you and your mommy happy go for it.

You said it's your mommies idea so you have her blessing, my mommies the same she likes having a little around.
I say stop worrying and go for it. Be happy diaper dependence is the final part of your body becoming totally little.

I hope your ok and happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey
Happy for you Drew, not everybody can pull this one off. First ya gotta want it. And after reading nearly all of your posts and understanding the dynamic you have with your mommy. I think that you really do. Then you definitely have to have a mommy that wants you that way, and again it sounds like you really do. Good for you buddy.

Although it sounds nice to me... still too many big boy things I want to accomplish, that would be a little hard in "four corner britches". Finally cant make my living diapered, not unless I took my mommy with me... and that wont happen either! Maybe one day a long time from now, but no where in my immediate future that is for sure. We can live vicariously through you.

Last edited:
littlemoosey said:
Happy for you Drew, not everybody can pull this one off. First ya gotta want it. And after reading nearly all of your posts and understanding the dynamic you have with your mommy. I think that you really do. Then you definitely have to have a mommy that wants you that way, and again it sounds like you really do. Good for you buddy.

Although it sounds nice to me... still too many big boy things I want to accomplish, that would be a little hard in "four corner britches". Finally cant make my living diapered, not unless I took my mommy with me... and that wont happen either! Maybe one day a long time from now, but no where in my immediate future that is for sure. We can live vicariously through you.

Thanks littlemoosey, I finally am who I was born. It took me a long long time and a lot of stress and anxiety. But I know I am a little in a big body, the adult part of me is fun and I love doing big things, but I know it is a facade, I know I am really a baby. I have always been a baby, even when being big I am very childish and immature. It's like mommy said to me the other day, you are a toddler in so many ways even when your trying to be a big boy, you throw toddler tantrums instead of getting mad, you wet your pants without realising, you love kids shows and plays with block, your favorite meal is a warm bottle of milk or chicken nuggets, you waddle like a baby (normally cause I'm rarely out of diapers).
Even if mommy and I want some special time (that big stuff in the dark) I still wear a diaper now.

My mommy nanny2adrew helped me find who I am. I Lov her for this. All the stress and anxiety is gone now and for the first time in my life. I am truly a piece.

Punku if you are happy, and your mommy is happy, be who you want to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: siysiy and littlemoosey
I would say that we have childlike personalities not childish.

That is so cool accepting Who you are on the inside, and being able to say "This is me."

A Little and this is the thing I like.

Back